Shopaholic V/S Workaholic [3] Pg 132 Link to Thrd4 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
awww!!! both are so cute! πŸ˜ƒ cute update! :)
Awesomee!!:) Cannot wait for the next bit!
Perfect updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘update the next one soon dearπŸ˜ƒ
Perfect update:)
bt please pretty update soon...
Can't wait for long:(
they are so adorable:) loving them
nice update...if possible..update more frequently...love almost all ur stories...
Ooh finally i was searching for this FF for ages!!! Gonna start to read itπŸ˜‰
Arnav is teasing her.. πŸ˜† Khushi is so mad at him.. Bound to.. U just dont cancel weekend plans with your girlfriend.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Hi! 😊

I came to know about this fan ficiton by Appy_Indy and I have been following this lovely story since then. ⭐️ I must say I watched the movie "Confessions of a Shopaholic "so I absolutely love the theme of this story. You made it interesting and unique with your own intriguing plot. πŸ‘ Khushi and Arnav are portrayed very nicely with Khushi being the shopaholic since the beginning and Arnav workaholic traits are surfacing now with him being in relationship with Khushi. I really like the way Arnav says "His eighth wonder of the world..." Arnav's mother story was very sad. πŸ˜” Poor man, he loved his mother, sorry still does after everything she has done to him. In the last update I am confused a bit I know that Arnav's father remarried but Arnav has been married before that I didn't know. 😲 Maybe it's a typo when Khushi said, "She was sure this had something to do with his first wife" Did I miss something? πŸ˜•Please tell me Arnav was not married before.

Thank you 😊

P.S. Please update soon. Waiting impatiently. πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Rimz_k09 - 11 years ago
Wow.. That was so cute

This always bring smile n ma face

Ha ha ha she was pretending to going back home n he was pretending to cancel the meeting

Hisab barabar... Lol