Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Such a manipulated PH !! (Page 4)

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archu-daffodil

I am happy that u all r trying hard but sorry to say barun decided to leave n channel n pdtn house decided to run the show atleast to next february. They r waiting for just the fire to put off thats it.

i agree dear !!

but y she making us fool..

first of all..as a producer..she have to know viewers response

atleast as a producer..she should come out n clean this mess

always she makes actors to trap in her tricks..that's really hurting..dear

if she is so manipulated then what about us ?? we don't know anything

yes..i agree.its to pacify us..

y i m trying hard..right things should come to lime light

dea i can understand ur emotion but logical thinking is also necessary. Gul never blamed barun in public. Now also after getting so many bashing from fans she didnt uttered a word against barun. Earlier barun was given 2months break from the show to act in a movie. No ph will do such a favour. Sickleaves r allowed for such a long time, even that is also not allowed for almost two months. They will readily replace the actor. But this ph allowed such a big leave to him for acting in a venture other than theirs. So blaming them blindly is cruel.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasicocoatree

ashmir24 Goldie
ashmir24
ashmir24

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
i had blasted u but y i have to cry " it symbolize everything..Angry

exactly these words are enough to understand what realy happenedAngry.

And yes we have to have to have to win this battle.
never give up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup

Originally posted by archu-daffodil

I am happy that u all r trying hard but sorry to say barun decided to leave n channel n pdtn house decided to run the show atleast to next february. They r waiting for just the fire to put off thats it.

i agree dear !!

dea i can understand ur emotion but logical thinking is also necessary. Gul never blamed barun in public. Now also after getting so many bashing from fans she didnt uttered a word against barun. Earlier barun was given 2months break from the show to act in a movie. No ph will do such a favour. Sickleaves r allowed for such a long time, even that is also not allowed for almost two months. They will readily replace the actor. But this ph al

lowed such a big leave to him for acting in a venture other than theirs. So blaming them blindly is crue

Edited by nerina - 11 November 2012 at 9:20pm

cocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rechup][QUOTE=archu-daffodil] I am happy that u all r trying hard but sorry to say barun decided to leave n channel n pdtn house decided to run the show atleast to next february. They r waiting for just the fire to put off thats it.

i agree dear !!

dea i can understand ur emotion but logical thinking is also necessary. Gul never blamed barun in public. Now also after getting so many bashing from fans she didnt uttered a word against barun. Earlier barun was given 2months break from the show to act in a movie. No ph will do such a favour. Sickleaves r allowed for such a long time, even that is also not allowed for almost two months. They will readily replace the actor. But this ph allowed such a big leave to him for acting in a venture other than theirs. So blaming them blindly is cruel.

no dear..she is fake  Angryyeahh iagree...but right now..he had no movie offers. no dear i was blaming her dirty tricks..in bringing actors head.
Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
well  said archu !!!!!!!! gul  kamini...tujhe mein chodungi nahi !!!!!!!

give us wat we want or else  total destruction !!!!!!!!

cocoatree

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Interview looks so old if you ask me, they are talking abt shyams entry on teej, akshay leaving home, him loving family, him having Gul as support, some rumour abt Gul blasting him , him feeling bad for Sanaya , him not crying...

Can i just ask something ? WHY ONLY THESE EXCERPTS HAVE BEEN PICKED UP ? VERY CRISPLY EDITED TO SHOW ONLY WHAT NEEDS SHOWING ...TO MAKE US BELIEVE THAT ALL RUMOURS ABT HIM BEING UNHAPPY, HIM CRYING ARE WRONG, TO MISLEAD US BIG TIME !!!!

THESE ARE MIND GAMES ...SEE, IN THE CURRENT SITUATION, WE WILL RELATE WHAT BARUN SAID TO HIS LEAVING FIASCO, WHEREAS THEY AE ACTUALLY DISCUSSING SOME OLD SCENES ...VERY MISLEADING !!!

...tryin to fool the public to stop spamming is it ? I guess its wirking then ? Lets go all out now lol

GUYS DON STOP SPAMMING, THIS IS NLY A REACTION POST FROM 4 LIONS TO MISLEAD US , I HAVE A STRONG HUNCH IT WAS SHOT FEB TIME, I THINK ITS OLD ...AND BEEN EDITED IN A WAY THAT IT APPEARS THAT THEY ARE PUTTING A STOP TO ALL RUMOURS ...GUYS, ITS MISLEADNG ...BIG TIME !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007cocoatree

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Can u share a like of the vedio plz...

cocoatree

Barun_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
Barun_Addict
Barun_Addict

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
u r ryt
v need answers...!!!

cocoatree

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index