India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Things I noticed/ Hypocrisy

ChillHum Senior Member
ChillHum
ChillHum

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
We all have been talking about the contestants, slicing them up and waiting for a reason every episode to somehow love our favorite or hate and bash  some one we dislike.Most of the time we hate them for being hypocrites.
But I believe the biggest hypocrite and vile creature is BB himself or call it endemol. They talk about all these virtues, ethics and other BS and act the other way  that would make manoj kumar look like lady gaga.
BB team talk all about sanskriti, ahimsa, sanskaar, and a shitload of other big hindi words that even Sidhu cant understand, forget us who cant even tell daahina from  baahina.
Naari ki izzat and other such words  make me puke when i hear them coming from the biggest tharki, lecherous vile I ever saw.
someone who makes women dance in skimpy clothes to entertain the masses..Kudos to sapna for pointing it out.Clap 
BTW ppl who call her hypocrite; there's a differnece between dressing up the way you want/like and being made to dress/act like an object by the very tharki almighty BB.

they talk about a perfect UTOPIA while in fact they act the exact opposite. The tasks and secret tasks and every thing around the show is supposed to  make it outrageous, vulgar, violent, and all the other social vices. I understand its a mind-game and all,i get it .But no need to sugar coat this BS with indian candy to make it appeal it to us.After all this is an european show so why not let it go..Why all these social, etiquettes and ethics classes and lectures to people you chose, knowing they are the exact opposites of that.
If we want masla or entertainment provide us that without the host's intimidation; fake vodafone callers or dont create tasks tailor suited to create discord...

Coming back to this season:
1. Bringing Dellu and pillu together[ a lot of middle aged women will fall for that...and making them patch up.After BB team  failed in that they made the Vodafone[jhoothafone] caller make sure they understood what they are supposed to do.
2. niketan and karisma[Dint work to their advantage..these two are smarter than the usual bimbos BB brings in]
3. mink [Her LG card] it was featured all over the papers once it was confirmed she would be the WC. Media bhi sala bika huya hai humare desh mai. Give the right amount and any news would be aired or published.
4. Bringing in Vishal knowing that he and sana have something in common and subsequently telling it to all housemates when these two wanted to keep it to them.
5. Bringing in Vishal --so as to create an alpha-male fight between him and rajeev[since he has a crush on sana]
6. Sana finally dropped her 40 rupaiye wale floral pyjamas from Raju creations for a Dress since her old flame was in the house. She was like a kid in a candy store today.
7. As much as some of the housemates liked Sidhu they are happy he is gone coz they can play freely without that judgemental MP on their head and knowing the real game is now finally on..
8. BB playing all that 'Modi needs you and stuff' to sidhu. All this was very much signed in ink before sidhu had his Green tea in amritsar. Modi doesnt need sidhu and that too in gujarat and that too a month ahead of elections. As far as i can remember his name is not Navbhai Sidhuwala patel.

All in all this is a very stupid hypocritical show that we all should be seeing in light humor than burdening our minds over these sell outs who are in cahoots with bthe channel.
All of them will happily play the BB tunes as long as its in their favor; once they BB kicks them out its like hitler changed from SS uniform into Gandhi's lungi.

Edited by scofield - 11 November 2012 at 8:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11

ChillHum Senior Member
ChillHum
ChillHum

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Exactly...  modi doesn't need him at this precise point; there's still time in the elections and as is sidhu is not a crowd puller in gujarat.
There is a big BIG conspiracy here between the channel and the party/sidhu.

Edited by scofield - 11 November 2012 at 8:40pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index