Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

TOI: Why TV actors fail to make it big... (Page 2)

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

thanks for sharing rosa,  the news article maybe correct on many counts, it also says mishal is waiting for a role which is not correct as he's waiting for the release of his 1st movie, also he's done 2 hit serials where as the others only managed to do well in 1 and average in their others.  so on that thought we can hope it is misahl who is seeked for biggar projects in future. for tv or films, as nakusha said movies or tv they are just as popular these days. take irfan khan for instance he came from tv also and doing fairly well and in good films and he's not even hero material. but a good actor. IMO. MISHAL HAS A LOT TO GIVE.
tahera but irfan khan is an exception n made it big, even bagged international projects, thats incredible.  one more thing is MR has waited for so long for movies which has only just materialised n yet to release.  I suspect he must have rejected many in this process be it tv or films cause he is choosy n that is d worry,   age is also an imp factor,  kahi der na hojaye  Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakushatahera57stranger2rose

tahera57 IF-Rockerz
tahera57
tahera57

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
 hey bharti, true lekin i do think mishal has an instinct for what might be a good project for him so he chooses well , i hope bt is that good that it will make people sit up and notice him and then there is no stopping him.
 he's 100% talent all he needs is a little luck on his side .

many untalented actors have made it good. so let lady luck strike him.
bharti keep ur fingers crossed. picture abhi baki hai dost. 30 is no barrier these days. agar 40's ke uppar walay abhi tak students aa jBig smileaatay hain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-stranger2rose

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

hey bharti, true lekin i do think mishal has an instinct for what might be a good project for him so he chooses well , i hope bt is that good that it will make people sit up and notice him and then there is no stopping him.
 he's 100% talent all he needs is a little luck on his side .

many untalented actors have made it good. so let lady luck strike him.
bharti keep ur fingers crossed. picture abhi baki hai dost. 30 is no barrier these days. agar 40's ke uppar walay abhi tak students aa jBig smileaatay hain
n work with half their age heroines almost their kids age i gues Angry . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57stranger2rose

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

beautiful  and true article

The fame they got on small screen doesn't remain on big screen, may be a very lucky person can maintain that fame on big screen too.I personally feel hardly anyone of small screen have the same fame on big screen that they have on small screen in fact truth is that the fame after leaving small screen doesn't remain and some of most popular actor/actress are mentioned in the article who lost that fame after leaving their shows.I think small screen actor/actress are more popular than big screen.Even now big screen use small screen to promote themselves as they know its power.So i think before leaving an actor/actress should think wisely .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaNakushatahera57stranger2rose

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

thanks for sharing

beautiful  and true article

The fame they got on small screen doesn't remain on big screen, may be a very lucky person can maintain that fame on big screen too.I personally feel hardly anyone of small screen have the same fame on big screen that they have on small screen in fact truth is that the fame after leaving small screen doesn't remain and some of most popular actor/actress are mentioned in the article who lost that fame after leaving their shows.I think small screen actor/actress are more popular than big screen.Even now big screen use small screen to promote themselves as they know its power.So i think before leaving an actor/actress should think wisely .

well written even i feel tv is big than movies ,handful of old actors are doing well .tv actors too have mass fan following sometimes even bigger than movie star

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89uwith-bharti-tahera57stranger2rose_Eternity_

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
its quite true & its rarely any tv actors making big ..its better doing a good serial than...small film which finds difficult to get a release...MR too need to think ...medium isn't impt if he gets good role on tv...should consider it ...he needs a stylist too ...once through with his present assignment

Edited by sona89 - 16 November 2012 at 10:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Go to top