Debate Mansion

Do u think women think more than men? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by be-happy-always

Originally posted by Prometeus

Ya I think its true that women cant think about NOTHING...Big smile

Ok...u know what, being a girl, I agree :)

Do boys really have that 'ability' to think about nothing? Can't believe that...LOL -- LOLYa 5 or max 10 min...I can sit withouth any thoughts...lookg @ wall/monitor/work/collegue/ppls/mirror etc ..dependsLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-always

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do u think women think more than men? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

oceanssea

oceanssea

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Brain never sleeps...
So I think that both(men and women) think equally ,just the contents of
their thoughts may differ.But it might be that women think more about
some things than men and vice versa.

Btw,nice topic,had me thinking about it.LOL

Edited by oceanssea - 01 December 2012 at 10:38am

be-happy-always

SahaKhan81

SahaKhan81

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

They talk more not think more...

be-happy-always

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Do boys really have that 'ability' to think about nothing? Can't believe that...LOL -- LOLYa 5 or max 10 min...I can sit withouth any thoughts...lookg @ wall/monitor/work/collegue/ppls/mirror etc ..dependsLOLWink

ahahahaha...
see, I can't even believe that!
ah! u also got to know something: No woman in the world can be like this- "Think about nothing!!" at any point in her lifeLOL

Edited by be-happy-always - 18 November 2012 at 1:40pm

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanssea

Brains never sleeps...
So I think that both(men and women) think equally ,just the contents of
their thoughts may differ.But it might be that women think more about
some things than men and vice versa.

Btw,nice topic,had me thinking about it.LOL

Well, I believed that earlier, but now in the above comment, I gotta know, it is possible that one can think about nothing!Big smile

Edited by be-happy-always - 18 November 2012 at 1:41pm

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

ahahahaha...
see, I can't even believe that!
ah! u also got to know something: No woman in the world can be like this- "Think about nothing!!" at any point in her lifeLOL

Becouse women think too much, they can recognised every gesture and reactions...
she is imaginative, dreaming, romantic..I think 80% of feminine mind can't make effort and initiative to do anything, they always think, think abt initiative...ppl say na just like women...even if she is in love,she will nt take initiative...they ready to wait n think...am not saying waiting is wrong...actually waiting is the feminine power...if ur mind 100% feminine, then u dont feel much hurry n dont much bother abt time...Tongue thats why we see husband is standing outside the house n he is honking the horn n saying 'come downnn'..then wife says...'one min am comming'...continuously for 1 hr she may say 'I have been telling u am comming in 1 min' Big smile& according to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women... They say that women are too judgmental and think  wrong n gossip, where, of course, men are just grateful. LOL

be-happy-always

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Becouse women think too much, they can recognised every gesture and reactions...
she is imaginative, dreaming, romantic..I think 80% of feminine mind can't make effort and initiative to do anything, they always think, think abt initiative...ppl say na just like women...even if she is in love,she will nt take initiative...they ready to wait n think...am not saying waiting is wrong...actually waiting is the feminine power...if ur mind 100% feminine, then u dont feel much hurry n dont much bother abt time...Tongue thats why we see husband is standing outside the house n he is honking the horn n saying 'come downnn'..then wife says...'one min am comming'...continuously for 1 hr she may say 'I have been telling u am comming in 1 min' Big smile& according to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women... They say that women are too judgmental and think  wrong n gossip, where, of course, men are just grateful. LOL

I agree with almost everything but not everything!LOL
It's not that coz I am a woman, I'm saying 
rather, I'm saying coz I don't think I'm like this or some more women around me are like this!

Ok, being  judgmental doesn't just mean taking wrong decisions! Coz men are also judgmental - they too can think wrong or negative!
Secondly, GOSSIPING!!! It's not only 'the woman trait' lol...
I mean not unique to women...

Though it's true that the men who gossip about others, we say them 'gay' lol...
but, me, I can't tolerate girls talking about other girls' make-up, dresses, attitude or their relationships! Man, every girl/woman is different! AND, a girl who doesn't gossip is not tom-boyish!

But I agree that women do think a lot and sometime, SOMETIMES,LOL, just keep on thinking and can take like forever to do that task or confess something...lolLOL

And, a question for u...don't u think men can also do any of these things? gossiping, judging others or being shy in confessing feelings?

Edited by be-happy-always - 18 November 2012 at 1:41pm

Vinzy

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged

I agree with almost everything but not everything!LOL
It's not that coz I am a woman, I'm saying 
rather, I'm saying coz I don't think I'm like this or some more women around me are like this!

Ok, being  judgmental doesn't just mean taking wrong decisions! Coz men are also judgmental - they too can think wrong or negative!
Secondly, GOSSIPING!!! It's not only 'the woman trait' lol...
I mean not unique to women...

Though it's true that the men who gossip about others, we say them 'gay' lol...
but, me, I can't tolerate girls talking about other girls' make-up, dresses, attitude or their relationships! Man, every girl/woman is different! AND, a girl who doesn't gossip is not tom-boyish!

But I agree that women do think a lot and sometime, SOMETIMES,LOL, just keep on thinking and can take like forever to do that task or confess something...lolLOL

And, a question for u...don't u think men can also do any of these things?
Actually Tymme nahe hey to do these things...and I dont mind what others talking/thinking about me...the best moves in life are made in silence... Don't talk about it... Just do it and let them talk about it... Failure talks. ...Success walks..Big smile

but its true that  some ppl(m/f) won't stand for gossip...they prefer to sit down and make tmself comfortable...LOL
gossiping, judging others or being shy in confessing feelings?

Inside everybody there is a feeling 'I am far better' There is a motivation LOL'If others are very ugly, then I am beautiful'...Kuch logo ko gossip or judging se..ek aasha...ek umeeed badthi/milte hey...WinkLOLits called  Einstein's theory of relativity...You know,when everybody is such a sinner, comparatively one feels like a saint... When everybody is doing wrong, it feels good that ..."At least I am not doing that much wrong."LOLWink that feelings make ppl do these things...it happens!!Smile Bade bade deso main aise chote chote bath hote rehte hey ji!

just watch:

Edited by Prometeus - 17 November 2012 at 1:50am

be-happy-always

Post Reply New Post

Go to top