Arjun
Arjun

Request to Gorky Sir:)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Hi Arjunians,

Firstly I want to convey my compliments to Gorky Sir for a heartwrenching episode last night.Standing Ovation!Hats offf! All the Saas-Bahu sagas of tellyworld would not have brought me to tears like the way the characters of last night did including our awesome ETF team.ClapClapClap

And to my requests:

1.Please make Arjun speak, curse & fret in Marathi moreLOLLOLLOL I am assuming he is a Maharashtrian cop in the show.I just saw the very first episode & he has a line there which sounds so sexy on his lipsEmbarrassed

2. One of the most endearing traits in Arjun is the deference & respect  he shows  to Rathore's position in the team by taking orders from him promptly despite being a Lone Ranger by nature. Usually such men are full of attitude & cocky but not our Arjun.It is very refreshing.But in the past couple of episodes the creatives have deviated from this & its Arjun issuing all the orders & Rathore merely a mute team member.It is a bit jarring.

What do u gals think? Please do comment.

Can someone please pass my observations to the creatives? Thanks!Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kbhavaniKishi01ValleryRose.9.Sara.9.zarfishanzahidarryline_TaNi_funkyliciousHaruhi_Moshrutisweety

ValleryRose Senior Member
ValleryRose
ValleryRose

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Thnks for the post..
The second point was the same thing that I was thinking about.
Your point has been posted in their official forum.. done! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-Haruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ValleryRose

Thnks for the post..
yep i also agree about Rathore's position, he's the ETF Chief, he must look like one and act like one and also be the one who gives orders and decide!
Arjun may be the lead, and a brilliant officer, but he still works under Rathore...
Thanks dear for posting it in Forum32, only thing hopefully that Gorky Sir reads it and thinks about itSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ValleryRose-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ValleryRose

Thnks for the post..

Thanks a million for the help,Vallery RoseSmile I sincerely hope something is done about it soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ValleryRose

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I was thinking about both the points...

I seriously want Arjun saying few words in marathi... it sounds soo awesome nd sexy..Wink love it specially 2 episodes where he did...Big smile

and 2nd one yes Rathore has to be more into the case I always feel he's pushed offf... just because the show's name is Arjun???

PS sorry if I sounded Rude didnt mean to hurt anyone Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funkylicious

I was thinking about both the points...

I seriously want Arjun saying few words in marathi... it sounds soo awesome nd sexy..Wink love it specially 2 episodes where he did...Big smile

and 2nd one yes Rathore has to be more into the case I always feel he's pushed offf... just because the show's name is Arjun???

PS sorry if I sounded Rude didnt mean to hurt anyone Smile

He spoke in Marathi twice? I know the first one was where he is scaring that Mantri's stooges but when was the second time?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index