Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Niketan bola "Graceful" hai tu (Page 3)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happyviewer

i dont want to see him go... i like nik-rajeev nok jhok

p.s pallo app hamare thread main bhi tashreef laiye...apkay anmol comments say mustafeed kijiye

Aapka konsa thread.. abhi hum tashreef laate hain wahan..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Niketan was buttering Delu. Delu really wanted to believe Niketan but she wasn't sure whether he was being sarcastic or serious.

Obviously, you need a light female for salsa. Vishal will break his back after lifting Delu. He is not Savio of JDJ ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliadipali13-MakhanMalaai-

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lajjawati

Niketan was multitasking. Digging and reeling. LOL

ROFL missed that.. I will have to watch again or maybe not DeadLOLLOL
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Savio has all my respect

blackie

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by purva

They all were pulling her leg.. and Delu didn't know if she should believe them or not... LOL it was funny. Later she was seen teaching some dance steps to Vishal.. so I am assuming she believed those 3 monkeys LOLLOL 

3 monkeys LOLand that was the cutest part. I loved their envy too esp. Rajeev's.

Rajev was also doing what Delu was teaching Vishal.. LOLLOL He is not as bad as BB made him look in first couple of weeks Tongue first bhukkhads were jealous of girls because they were getting pasta and thums up. And then they learnt girls also got a new eye candy..LOLLOL

blackie

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

They all were pulling her leg.. and Delu didn't know if she should believe them or not... LOL it was funny. Later she was seen teaching some dance steps to Vishal.. so I am assuming she believed those 3 monkeys LOLLOL 

3 monkeys LOLand that was the cutest part. I loved their envy too esp. Rajeev's.

Rajev was also doing what Delu was teaching Vishal.. LOLLOL He is not as bad as BB made him look in first couple of weeks Tongue first bhukkhads were jealous of girls because they were getting pasta and thums up. And then they learnt girls also got a new eye candy..LOLLOL

Rajeev is cutee.. funny..

yesterday in the live feed he kept talking talking talking and when Vraj didn't answer he was like Dhyan kar raha hai? ROFL

he talks and when people don't answer he finds a reason to justify their non answering LOL very harmless he is..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiedipali13purva

dipali13 IF-Dazzler
dipali13
dipali13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

yesterday in the live feed he kept talking talking talking and when Vraj didn't answer he was like Dhyan kar raha hai? ROFL

he talks and when people don't answer he finds a reason to justify their non answering LOL very harmless he is..

I think rajeev bada pyaara kamina hai..EmbarrassedWinkLOLbut now I didn't hate him he is cool on his on way..like itEmbarrassedLOL
purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

They keep treating him like crapAngry.. tomorrows precap showed them trading him for 10 diyaas.. poor fellow exploded and bore the brunt in the form of BB's punishment. CryCry 

-MakhanMalaai-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index