India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Niketan bola "Graceful" hai tu (Page 2)

dipali13 IF-Dazzler
dipali13
dipali13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
and Imagine if Delu danced with Vishal and he had to pick her up at the end like he did to Ashka.. kya hota bechare Vishal ka.. phir usko kon uthata ROFL

koi baat nahi ..agar wo usko uthataQuestion to phir to wo sidha hi hospital chala jata.Evil Smile.or phir wo sallu ko munnabhai ke sarkit ki tarah kehta " are bhai mai to jate hi wapas aagaya bb ne mere to dellu ke sath mil kar ke meri to vaat lagadi bhai."ROFLROFLLOL

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie-MakhanMalaai-

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

Imagine poor Vishal lifting Delu at the end of the act.ROFL

IKR.. I don't even want to imagine.. itna pyara sa hai Vishal.. itna injustice q uske saath.. Niketan just wanted to sabotage his performance LOL he was like is ladke ko Bigg Boss itne kariye q de rahe hain Mink ko to nahi diya tha LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiedipali13purvaNope123

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
They all were pulling her leg.. and Delu didn't know if she should believe them or not... LOL it was funny. Later she was seen teaching some dance steps to Vishal.. so I am assuming she believed those 3 monkeys LOLLOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliablackiedipali13TheRowdiest-MakhanMalaai-

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

They all were pulling her leg.. and Delu didn't know if she should believe them or not... LOL it was funny. Later she was seen teaching some dance steps to Vishal.. so I am assuming she believed those 3 monkeys LOLLOL 

Yes that's what I said.. they were making fun and Delu was just teaching Vishal how to walk.. those were not dance steps LOL

Niketan is so clever if you pay attention.. anything he says has a hidden agenda behind.. he doesn't say anything for no reason.. kitna soch soch ke bolta hai and if you understand them some of the things he says are quite hilarious..LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliablackiedipali13-shabz-purvaTheRowdiest

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
yup ...it was a dig, nik was totally playing with dellu...trying to bharkao herLOL...and i loved it...atleast someone is entertaining us.

cant comment on dellus dance cuz i havent seen it, maybe you can provide us the video.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MakhanMalaai-

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happyviewer

yup ...it was a dig, nik was totally playing with dellu...trying to bharkao herLOL...and i loved it...atleast someone is entertaining us.

cant comment on dellus dance cuz i havent seen it, maybe you can provide us the video.

Who? me? I haven't seen it myself LOL

I like Niketan he makes me laugh LOL when the girls were in the room drinking thumbs up he made such weird faces and noises I was like this is a totally different Niketan he is opening up too even more..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillHumblackiedipali13-shabz-

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
i dont want to see him go... i like nik-rajeev nok jhok

p.s pallo app hamare thread main bhi tashreef laiye...apkay anmol comments say mustafeed kijiye

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index