Niketan bola "Graceful" hai tu

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay so when Delnaz came in to tell Niketan and Rajeev that Vishal can't dance.. Niketan started on how he thinks he chose the wrong partner.. and that he should have chosen Delu because she's so graceful and knows how to dance better and that she gives excellent expressions? Was he serious? It totally looked like a dig in disguise to me πŸ˜† It was so funny how Vrajesh and Rajeev were agreeing with every single thing he said and Delu's expression were worth watching.. she was so confused I don't think she herself knows how good of a dancer she is πŸ˜†

and Imagine if Delu danced with Vishal and he had to pick her up at the end like he did to Ashka.. kya hota bechare Vishal ka.. phir usko kon uthata 🀣

Okay so on a serious note Niketan was joking/taking a dig at her right?? please say yes.. because If he was serious the house has seriously affected his buddhi.. Delu doesn't walk properly she walks her feet ghis ghis ke how would she dance 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nahi woh to delu to chane ke jhaad par chadaa raha tha, didnt you see how they were talking, who is more graceful delu, who is better dance delu etc.
sanasameena thumbnail
Ok I am not an active member of any forum but like reading updates. I could not keep quite after reading this comment hence posting reply. For the record delu is a graceful dancer. She had participated in Bach baliye and lost only 'cuZ Rajeev is a terrible dancer.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanasameena

Ok I am not an active member of any forum but like reading updates. I could not keep quite after reading this comment hence posting reply. For the record delu is a graceful dancer. She had participated in Bach baliye and lost only 'cuZ Rajeev is a terrible dancer.

@Bold

🀣🀣🀣🀣
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
actually the smile comment might hve been fake bt delu happens to b a gud dancer. she ws in nach baliye and saroj khan ws always praise for her. and saroj khan is hard to impress 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes it was a dig πŸ˜† and i loved this whole convo 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have not seen Delnaaz dance and they have not seen Delnaaz dance and above all how would Vishal look dancing with Delnaz.. hilarious.. he can't lift her up his back would be gone for days and when Delnaaz was teaching him the one two steps she's like mere per ko dekho.. her per was doing nothing other than going forward and moving back what was she teaching him? how to walk?

I'm sure Niketan was joking.. he was like

Niks: Expressions kiske ziada ache hain?

Rajeev, Vraj: Delu

Niks: Kon ziada graceful hai

Niks: something something

Looked like a joke to me πŸ˜†

EDIT: I don't like Saroj Khan to begin with πŸ˜†
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanasameena

i very vividly remember the episode. they lost coz their choreographer screwed up. 
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
and Imagine if Delu danced with Vishal and he had to pick her up at the end like he did to Ashka.. kya hota bechare Vishal ka.. phir usko kon uthata πŸ€£

koi baat nahi ..agar wo usko uthata❓ to phir to wo sidha hi hospital chala jata.😈.or phir wo sallu ko munnabhai ke sarkit ki tarah kehta " are bhai mai to jate hi wapas aagaya bb ne mere to dellu ke sath mil kar ke meri to vaat lagadi bhai."πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Imagine poor Vishal lifting Delu at the end of the act.🀣