Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Ashka is like Pooja Mishra.. I'm a very sweet person LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleendipali13Shayu.Unconventional

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Hate dis woman...i just hope she gets evicted dis week and ders no secret room drama dis week...Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiedipali13-shabz-

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

I don't like Ashka she is mean.. Urvashi talks good about her infront of her, behind her back and she goes around to talk shit about her..

Dats d saddest part...poor Urvashi...she is so nice to her...inspite of constant taunts by Ashka..Angry..she was nominated by others and not Urvashi bt she blames Urva only for her nomination...Angry

And i bet she'll never realise her faults...even wen she goes out...AngryAngry

greatsaleenblackiedipali13-shabz-

kshaily Groupbie
kshaily
kshaily

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Ashka wants Urvashi to be alone not to talk to anyone except GMM group :( she is talking abt friendship but did she followed friendship rule by standing with urvashi in Sapna thing durng military task! She hates ppl for petty disagreement n want her friends to talk to them -I think more than Sapna she needs a doc. But guess this week there is no voting n sumone will go to secret room!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13-shabz-

kshaily Groupbie
kshaily
kshaily

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
*not to talk
-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happyviewer

i dont think she knows what it means to be a good person...i think in her twisted mind she thinks bitching is being good...

does anyone else think she is obsessed with urvashi...her day starts with her name and ends with it too...and she talks about others doing chugalkhori...hypocrite.

yeah even I feel she is obsessed with urvashi...for every wrong this, she jumps on urvashi...she is mad after urvashi...
I feel urvashi always treats her like a younger sis n goes to her talks to her, asks her about her health hugs her but aashka doesn't open her mouth infront of urvashi but as soon as she leaves, she is like "dekha, how fake she is..."

she is even after Urvashi's captaincy...I saw in live feed how she keeps commenting, "yeh to captain ki duty hai again n again"...now she is preaching captain's duties to others, after her own failed n banned captaincy...LOL n this too she very conveniently blamed on Urvashi, Rajeev n Niketan...LOL

n they were bitching about other planning to get them out(Sana n Aashka), but I think they themselves are targetting first on Niketan n then on Vrajesh/Urvashi...if Urvashi wudn't hav been the captain this week, she wud have surely been nominated by the trio n Sapna for sure...the saying goes well here "A blind man thinks the whole world is blind"...LOL

Ppl like Aashka can never b happy...coz they can't see the happiness of others...

n I hated wen Sana said that urvashi is a reel life as well as real life vamp...has Aashka forgotten that in her last two shoes she has played bigger vamp character...Sana doesn't know wat to speak n wat not n Aashka is yaking advantage of Sana..

I hope this lady gets iut this week...can't stand her...
she always says BB sab dekh rahe hain viewers sab dekh rahe hain..."Yes Aashka we are watching everything...we know who's who n that u r gud for nothing true to no one...just get lost asap"

Edited by nupsie - 11 November 2012 at 9:35pm

blackiedipali13cherrypansy-shabz-

Sree.b Goldie
Sree.b
Sree.b

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Bottom line she is good for nothing n most importantly she does not deserve any attention or discussion ...go home this week cry queen

Edited by abhay12 - 11 November 2012 at 9:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13cherrypansy-shabz-

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
woww..she not only proved herself as a selffish human being but EGOistic personThumbs Down wow..one more feather on her cap

Edited by .Shayari. - 11 November 2012 at 9:34pm

blackiedipali13cherrypansy-shabz-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index