-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday after being nominated, sana and ashka were discussing the nominees, sana says that ashka will not go as she is a good person and in BB the good person stays till the endπŸ€”.(yeah right)
Ashka says sometimes they leave early too, then she says if i leave before niketan that means i will have to work another 12 years.

Why does ashka think that her soap followers are the only ones voting...niketan is a good contestant, hes using his brain, not just hiding in the room under comforters with his pals.

In BB 4 minoj tiwari also had ego issues, he was so suer he wouldnt lose to ashmit...and he didπŸ˜†, i hope ashka loses to niketan.
People vote for who they will like to see on the show...i think we have had enough of ashka's rotlu face...cant bear her negativity anymore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: happyviewer

Yesterday after being nominated, sana and ashka were discussing the nominees, sana says that ashka will not go as she is a good person and in BB the good person stays till the endπŸ€”.(yeah right)

Ashka says sometimes they leave early too, then she says if i leave before niketan that means i will have to work another 12 years.

Why does ashka think that her soap followers are the only ones voting...niketan is a good contestant, hes using his brain, not just hiding in the room under comforters with his pals.

In BB 4 minoj tiwari also had ego issues, he was so suer he wouldnt lose to ashmit...and he didπŸ˜†, i hope ashka loses to niketan.
People vote for who they will like to see on the show...i think we have had enough of ashka's rotlu face...cant bear her negativity anymore.

soap mein jese ek yehi hoti hai na, her soaps dnt get famous bcz of her. she jst happens to b in them. plus even her fans might nt like her crying, bitching attitude and her blood curdling make upπŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
i dont watch soaps so i dont know how famous she is...could you name her soap, i ll youtube it.
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The smirk on her face was something when she said that line about other getting more votes than her.. such big ego and then she believes she is a good person πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
-shabz- thumbnail
i dont think she knows what it means to be a good person...i think in her twisted mind she thinks bitching is being good...

does anyone else think she is obsessed with urvashi...her day starts with  her name and ends with it too...and she talks about others doing chugalkhori...hypocrite.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't like Ashka she is mean.. Urvashi talks good about her infront of her, behind her back and she goes around to talk shit about her..

She had one issue with Niketan only the coffee one other than tat what has Niketan even done to her?? If I had the voting right I would vote for Niketan.. he is playing with his brains not his tears..

Ashka needs to shut the fudge up and get out.. she is so irritating.. she keeps saying maine kabhi khane ka ehsaan nahi jataya.. The moment someone says maine kabhi nahi jaataya the statement turns a big lie because thats what they did a moment ago.. If you don't wanna jataoo any ehsaan don't even mention it.. The thought shouldn't enter your mind if it does that means you think you have done an ehsaan..

If she doesn't cook people won't die of hunger.. Sampy cooked so much for days and everyone liked her food not once I heard her say she cooks good and feeds people etc..

Ashka maybe emotionally unstable but I don't care.. your friend ditched you get over it lady and if you can't go see a doctor don't torture us with the unnecessary bitching and the tears 🀒

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
100% agree with uπŸ‘πŸΌ..now what she have to work more 12 years?🀒 OMG pls save usπŸ˜†
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: happyviewer

i dont think she knows what it means to be a good person...i think in her twisted mind she thinks bitching is being good...

does anyone else think she is obsessed with urvashi...her day starts with  her name and ends with it too...and she talks about others doing chugalkhori...hypocrite.

I couldn't agree with you more. Aashka has a big misconception that she is a very good person and what she does is always right. She is quite similar to Juhi, especially when she starts her Imaan talks.

I didn't like her comment about working for 12 more years if Niketan is not evicted. It was very disrespectful towards other contestants character and the body of work done by other contestant. She is very overconfident in estimating her goodness. 

Also, at one of time I felt that Aashka was jealous of Urvashi's popularity. Something has to explain her obsession with Urvashi.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ashka is like Pooja Mishra.. I'm a very sweet person πŸ˜†
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hate dis woman...i just hope she gets evicted dis week and ders no secret room drama dis week...πŸ˜”