India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Secret Room ...

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
as there is a chaabi so may be its for Secret Room ...

so who deserves to go to the Secret room ???? Niketan , Aashka , Vrijesh and Sapna ???? 

I think Niketan Deserves 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Would it not be unfair to the voters??Confused if the person who people wanted out is kept in secret room.. it's like extra advantage to that person Ouch Has it happened before? I can't remember..Ouch

Unconventional

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Would it not be unfair to the voters??Confused if the person who people wanted out is kept in secret room.. it's like extra advantage to that person Ouch Has it happened before? I can't remember..Ouch

I think They say No to votes if there is no eliminationConfused ...Today I didn't chk if they gave voting details ... and the person whom they want they send to the secret room ...as far as i remember 
blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Nice topic. I posted a similar thread yesterday.

I want Sapna to go to the secret room because she is capable of coming back with a bang in the show i.e. I hope she makes a hurricane Sandy like landfall in BB6. If she effectively judges what she sees through the secret room (i.e. I hope she stops befriending GMM after seeing things though a different lens), then her reentry in the show will be thoroughly entertaining. But, (and it is a BIG BUT) the probability of her getting evicted this week is very small. Based on her past actions or behavior, people will vote for her in huge numbers.

Next, let's move on to Aashka. Personally, I want her to be evicted this week. She has high chances of getting evicted because I think spectators have had enough of her exaggerated talks and tears. I do not know whether her telly fan base is large enough to save her. However, if she gets evicted this week then I don't want her to come back. I doubt she will learn anything from the secret room. The secret room will be a good lesson for her but I think she might just flood the secret room with her tears. So, I think its best for the health of the spectators that she doesn't go into the secret room.

Vrajesh has moderate chances of getting evicted this week. He has been overshadowed in the show by other contestants who are nominated this week. Whenever the BB cameramen will focus his lens on the secret room, Vrajesh will provide us entertainment through his pratipaad jokes, which don't appeal to me. He can make an effective comeback. I mean he has the potential but I have not seen him effectively  play politics in the show so far. Rest of the housemates are aware of his planning and plotting and he does not have any strategic alliances in the show right now . Therefore, it might be possible that housemates will evict him immediately after he reenters the show.

So, this leaves us with Niketan. Niketan is a shrewd fellow who has shown a lot of potential in the game. So far, he has accurately predicted who has nominated him in the show. Till now, he has taken thoughtful methodical steps behind Siddhu's shadows. Siddhu has followed his advice most of the time ever since he became a 24 carat gold. And obviously, housemates have obliged with Siddhuji's initiatives most of the time. So, Niketan has got what he wanted so far. Now that Siddhu has left the show, he has formed a new strategic alliance with Urvashi & Mink which we have seen that he is capitalizing it to his advantage. Hence, we can see that this guy is capable of playing a good game. Even if he reenters the show he is adept at making alliances which will help him survive the initial tricky weeks. Hopefully, he can utilize the time spent in the secret room to craft a new strategy and learn new secrets about contestants which he can use to create fights, escalate tensions, divide groups or predict nominations. Hence, Niketan is a good candidate for spending time in the secret room and getting another chance to reenter the show.

Edited by blackie - 11 November 2012 at 8:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaTheRowdiest

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

It has happened before with Sara Khan in BB4 but I don't remember whether voting lines were closed.
purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

I think They say No to votes if there is no eliminationConfused ...Today I didn't chk if they gave voting details ... and the person whom they want they send to the secret room ...as far as i remember 

They gave voting details and asked for votes.. it's confusing Confused

TheRowdiest

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

It has happened before with Sara Khan in BB4 but I don't remember whether voting lines were closed.

Usually they close the voting lines in such case Smile

mihali7TheRowdiest

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lajjawati

Wasn't there an article about a parallel room with ousted contestants? Sidhu and Aseem won't be there and I doubt if Gulabo will get another chance. So it's Karishma (if she chooses to come back) and ths week's evicted contestant. 

In Survivor India, there was an isolated island for evicted contestants. 

@bold

Yes. I have a feeling that we might see something similar to Survivor India. There is also a new BB house which has a village theme. This new BB house is adjacent to the current one. People are speculating that the secret key is the key to the village.

Since voting lines are open, I think they might put the evicted contestant in the new house and then hold a comeback voting session or some sort of challenge to decide who gets to reenters the show.

I am just guessing all this. So, I am not 100% sure whether this would happen.

purvaTheRowdiest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index