Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
if no Barun No IPKKND. Broken Heart

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Bang on Rima...

Ms Khan should answer us about all the questions you listed. If they were not at fault why did they not come out themselves and address our question, why such an interview with Barun?? End of day there still are important question which they r leaving unanswered...without answers to the questions abt story, actors, writers quitting Ms.Khan should realize they still lose all credibility. I for sure will never again invest my time in a 4lions venture...

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 November 2012 at 7:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_ashagun-rocksDalmuthuyarima

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

That interview,clearly shows how clever,and dumb Gul is.If she thinks she cn jump off the sinking ship an save herself..than she is WRONG!She has played her role to sinking IPK,and she has to go down with it.Wont Rest,til it happens!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_ashagun-rocksDalmuthuyarima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by McNinja

Rima, are you like this in real life. Able to spread positivity and hope to everyone around you? Embarrassed

That background music left me feeling so upset...all I could think of was our show and ArHi. I'm not ready for Barun to leave yet...our show deserves more. we deserve more.
Smilewell kind of
but yes
this show deserves more
and we deserve a lot more

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_ashagun-rocksthechaigirlDalmuthuyaMcNinjathulasi_arshi

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

after seeing this .. once again im breaking down.. whats the hell is going on..

i am mailing.. but dont know what will happen.. without him.. :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Totally agree...you know what SP aur PH still don't realise that we are not just some bimbos rooting for barun !!!!
GUL is really super smart but we the ipkknd fans are way smarter uska Yeh ploy bhi ulta hi padega.
I have reached a point where I am absolutely ok with barun quitting but I want closure for my arnav and khushi .BAS

Edited : this reminds me of khushi resignation scene where she says " Yeh haar hamari nahi hai aur Yeh harkat kar ke aapne saabit kar diya hai ki Yeh haar apki hai ...aur Aap haarte bahut boora hai !!!
Ps : I just watched that scene again replacing khushi with barun and asr with gul in my head and felt a little better !!!

Edited by _disha_ - 11 November 2012 at 7:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_arima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by -Gautami

That interview,clearly shows how clever,and dumb Gul is.If she thinks she cn jump off the sinking ship an save herself..than she is WRONG!She has played her role to sinking IPK,and she has to go down with it.Wont Rest,til it happens!
well said
she think we will let her get away?
no

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aDalmuthuya

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by _disha_

Totally agree...you know what SP aur PH still don't realise that we are not just some bimbos rooting for barun !!!!
GUL is really super smart but we the ipkknd fans are way smarter uska Yeh ploy bhi ulta hi padega.
I have reached a point where I am absolutely ok with barun quitting but I want closure for my arnav and khushi.
I have reached the same point

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aDalmuthuya_disha_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index