Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Yes we can. Yes we are (Page 22)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanksha_a

The interview video just made me feel sick...how low can the PH get??? The timing of this video makes it so obvious that it is just to clear Gul's name Angry...Going to send twice the number of emails I was sending yesterday
they r low...it shows...how they dress sanaya...its clear shes jealous of her beauty...

what is she??? she has a gold mine...why would she destroy it??? If she wants, she can have us all eating out of her palm...but no...shes going in the other direction...Ya Allah...is aurat ko akal de...Ameen...D'oh

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
wht the hell
now sanaya also wnts to quit
hows this possible
coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
whats happening suddenly?? I went to have a food & In 1 hour just what happened??

I want truth ,Be it from SP or from PH. From the last 5 days,I am just spamming ,I didnt even sleep . I didnt evn do my project which is due on15th

Wht to do now?? I am soo tired of this sick gameCry

Edited by coronapsyche - 12 November 2012 at 12:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

ARCH21 Senior Member
ARCH21
ARCH21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
In the Sabras Radio interview, the talk starts with the interviewer asking Barun if he was leaving and he says, 'No' and then quickly changes it to 'I don't know'. I am taking a break.
Interviewer - 'When?'
Barun - I don't know. Depends on the storyline
Interviewer - For how long?
Barun - Depends on the storyline and script.

I heard this a few times and it is very obvious that he is leaving (break or forever); but everything is dependent on the storyline. When they decide to write him off in the story - he will start his break and when they decide to bring him back in the story (if/when) - his break will be over.
But all he knows is it will be a long break. Because, this is how the story will be written.

The decision to write him off is of the PHs and BS does not have the full idea of how major his fan following is and being a professional, he is accepting it. And to not burn any bridges, he is conveying it nicely.

I know everyone knows this and is already discussing this but after listening to the radio interview a few times, I just had to share it.

The Forum32 interview will be no different. Choreographed by the PH.

I still believe that only we can bring him back because PH decided to write an Ekta type story!!

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARCH21

In the Sabras Radio interview, the talk starts with the interviewer asking Barun if he was leaving and he says, 'No' and then quickly changes it to 'I don't know'. I am taking a break.
Interviewer - 'When?'
Barun - I don't know. Depends on the storyline
Interviewer - For how long?
Barun - Depends on the storyline and script.

I heard this a few times and it is very obvious that he is leaving (break or forever); but everything is dependent on the storyline. When they decide to write him off in the story - he will start his break and when they decide to bring him back in the story (if/when) - his break will be over.
But all he knows is it will be a long break. Because, this is how the story will be written.

The decision to write him off is of the PHs and BS does not have the full idea of how major his fan following is and being a professional, he is accepting it. And to not burn any bridges, he is conveying it nicely.

I know everyone knows this and is already discussing this but after listening to the radio interview a few times, I just had to share it.

The Forum32 interview will be no different. Choreographed by the PH.

I still believe that only we can bring him back because PH decided to write an Ekta type story!!

But we wont accept this...any of it... NO barun...no IPK = NO Star Minus...

coronapsyche

harithavaranasi Newbie
harithavaranasi
harithavaranasi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
yeah...they hv posted that video in order to chill us...to calm down us...and to divert our mind...they r trying to fool the fandom...lets prove that we r not fools...keep on spamming and mailing, tweeting to sp and ph...spam them like hell...

Fazila~

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Ok, Common People , for our IPKKND , nOW we should get going to our job- Spamming.

Enf said & Done. I, for ,1,dnt believe Gul ji. Lets see it to the ends, guysHug
Lets do our fight
SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I am so fed up now.
Seems like GuL's teaser video helped SP and 4lions.
I think fans are not calling anymore. This is so annoying now.
I don't want to give up so and because of this strange video.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index