India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Yes we can. Yes we are (Page 22)

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Ok, Common People , for our IPKKND , nOW we should get going to our job- Spamming.

Enf said & Done. I, for ,1,dnt believe Gul ji. Lets see it to the ends, guysHug
Lets do our fight

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I am so fed up now.
Seems like GuL's teaser video helped SP and 4lions.
I think fans are not calling anymore. This is so annoying now.
I don't want to give up so and because of this strange video.

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
IPK=arhi
arhi=sarun
Angels11 IF-Rockerz
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Why is every1 blaming only STAR & PH & not Barun. Its Barun's decision 2 quit. High time v all understood this. I am not saying Gul is an angel. All i am saying is that Barun has decided 2 quit & pressurizing the PH or channel is not gng 2 help.

Reg Akshay & Deepali quitting its the fault of fans & not the PH. Its the demands of the fans that they want 2 watch ARHI & only ARHI which made the PH sideline all other supporting characters causing them 2 get frustrated, feeling useless & hence they decided 2 quit. Yes PH came up with plots which sucked. OTT & stupid tracks. But v cant deny that they sidelined all the other characters only coz of the fans' demands. Now the result is out for all to c.

So lets not blame the PH for everything. Their main faults are a. They run out of ideas within a short duration & hence not really fit to take a long running hindi serial. Max that they can do is short 1 yr shows. b. They suck in PR & communication skills. c. They lack confidence in their own creation & hence bend v easily bef the blackmails of their actors & fans.
harithavaranasi Newbie
harithavaranasi
harithavaranasi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
that video is just to make us calm down...its an old video...not the latest...they were talking about the episode of last year teej episode...dun believe them n keep on calling and mailing them..pls guys..we have a less time left...
amerarafique Groupbie
amerarafique
amerarafique

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
How do I do spamming?can u please help me
harithavaranasi Newbie
harithavaranasi
harithavaranasi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
if there is no fault with production house then y dont they come forward and give an explanation to the fans about the situation...is barun a fool to leave such a popular show which bagged him many awards...he had a movie earlier but he dint leave the show...he managed both...

its with ph only who let him leave the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index