India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Yes we can. Yes we are (Page 18)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
What is this latest news of Sanaya trying to quit too??
Then I guess the only person left will be the SOUL of IPK Anjali! Lol

IF she had left in July I feel this show would not have had the issues that it had! It was the Didi Keh Liye storyline that ruined this show! They skipped the redemption track! This pissed off the audience and also would have been creatively dissatisfying for BS and SI too!! If they had stuck to what they were going to do after the kidnapping track it would have been a lot better!

But now things are where they are! ARSHI are married! Lets give the show a happy finale!!

I just don't understand why Barun would quit 2 weeks before the UK event?? Would it have not made more sense to quit after?? That is why this all seems a bit odd to me!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 November 2012 at 10:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aDalmuthuyapri_armaanrima

NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
we all are fighting this keep mailing, calling, faxing... everything...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aDalmuthuyapri_armaanMrDarcyfanrima

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
fight till the end...
no barun -no ipkkn...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aMrDarcyfanrima

-Mistletoe- Goldie
-Mistletoe-
-Mistletoe-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
You hit the nail on the head Rima, Bravo!

This whole interview is fishy. The timing, the content, the sudden 'pyaar' that Gul seems to have for Barun - giving him all attention. 

I say if they were genuine enough and decided to come up with an interview, why talk about such mundane things when there's a much bigger issue looming overhead. That lady acts as if she doesnt know a thing about whats happening outside. 

After this interview, Im dead sure that Barun would be taking the blame upon himself, and praising Gul. 
And that is the strategy - get the fans to calm down, and stop blaming the PH. A very dirty trick. 

I am not stopping at this. Infact, this riled me up even more and my efforts are going to be 10 fold now to call and spam SP.
Every bloody person gives us different news. 
WE DESERVE ANSWERS.

akanksha_aDalmuthuyarima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

IF she had left in July I feel this show would not have had the issues that it had! It was the Didi Keh Liye storyline that ruined this show! They skipped the redemption track! This pissed off the audience and also would have been creatively dissatisfying for BS and SI too!! If they had stuck to what they were going to do after the kidnapping track it would have been a lot better!

But now things are where they are! ARSHI are married! Lets give the show a happy finale!!

I just don't understand why Barun would quit 2 weeks before the UK event?? Would it have not made more sense to quit after?? That is why this all seems a bit odd to me!
i feel the sanaya story is to shut us up
nothing more and nothing less

akanksha_arwishka17Dalmuthuya

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Number.one.fan

You hit the nail on the head Rima, Bravo!

This whole interview is fishy. The timing, the content, the sudden 'pyaar' that Gul seems to have for Barun - giving him all attention. 

I say if they were genuine enough and decided to come up with an interview, why talk about such mundane things when there's a much bigger issue looming overhead. That lady acts as if she doesnt know a thing about whats happening outside. 

After this interview, Im dead sure that Barun would be taking the blame upon himself, and praising Gul. 
And that is the strategy - get the fans to calm down, and stop blaming the PH. A very dirty trick. 

I am not stopping at this. Infact, this riled me up even more and my efforts are going to be 10 fold now to call and spam SP.
Every bloody person gives us different news. 
WE DESERVE ANSWERS.
that is the strategy
to turn the blame on barun

akanksha_a-Mistletoe-Dalmuthuya

NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

i feel the sanaya story is to shut us up
nothing more and nothing less

SP apologised fr dis sanaya news !

akanksha_aDalmuthuyarima

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
We aren't stupid that they're going to put the blame on Barun and we're going to believe it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_arima

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index