Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Yes we can. Yes we are (Page 18)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Number.one.fan

You hit the nail on the head Rima, Bravo!

This whole interview is fishy. The timing, the content, the sudden 'pyaar' that Gul seems to have for Barun - giving him all attention. 

I say if they were genuine enough and decided to come up with an interview, why talk about such mundane things when there's a much bigger issue looming overhead. That lady acts as if she doesnt know a thing about whats happening outside. 

After this interview, Im dead sure that Barun would be taking the blame upon himself, and praising Gul. 
And that is the strategy - get the fans to calm down, and stop blaming the PH. A very dirty trick. 

I am not stopping at this. Infact, this riled me up even more and my efforts are going to be 10 fold now to call and spam SP.
Every bloody person gives us different news. 
WE DESERVE ANSWERS.
that is the strategy
to turn the blame on barun

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_a-Mistletoe-Dalmuthuya

NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Joined: 19 December 2011
Posts: 10159

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

What is this latest news of Sanaya trying to quit too??
Then I guess the only person left will be the SOUL of IPK Anjali! Lol


IF she had left in July I feel this show would not have had the issues that it had! It was the Didi Keh Liye storyline that ruined this show! They skipped the redemption track! This pissed off the audience and also would have been creatively dissatisfying for BS and SI too!! If they had stuck to what they were going to do after the kidnapping track it would have been a lot better!


But now things are where they are! ARSHI are married! Lets give the show a happy finale!!

I just don't understand why Barun would quit 2 weeks before the UK event?? Would it have not made more sense to quit after?? That is why this all seems a bit odd to me!
i feel the sanaya story is to shut us up
nothing more and nothing less
 
SP apologised fr dis sanaya news !
 
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aDalmuthuyarima

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Joined: 10 September 2007
Posts: 6278

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
We aren't stupid that they're going to put the blame on Barun and we're going to believe it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_arima

justinb765 Groupbie
justinb765
justinb765

Joined: 09 July 2012
Posts: 114

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Rima

Now I am worried if Gulmakes him say that it is HE who wants to quit on his own accord or even take an indefinite break then I think the conversation is over...

I am not so sure any more ...


Believe in Barun and keep demanding Give us Barun and continue with Sarun or End IPK 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justinb765

Originally posted by premparbat

Rima

Now I am worried if Gulmakes him say that it is HE who wants to quit on his own accord or even take an indefinite break then I think the conversation is over...

I am not so sure any more ...


Believe in Barun and keep demanding Give us Barun and continue with Sarun or End IPK 
agree
she can make him give in
not us
and if we win
he wins

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_a

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 4931

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

What is this latest news of Sanaya trying to quit too??
Then I guess the only person left will be the SOUL of IPK Anjali! Lol


IF she had left in July I feel this show would not have had the issues that it had! It was the Didi Keh Liye storyline that ruined this show! They skipped the redemption track! This pissed off the audience and also would have been creatively dissatisfying for BS and SI too!! If they had stuck to what they were going to do after the kidnapping track it would have been a lot better!


But now things are where they are! ARSHI are married! Lets give the show a happy finale!!

I just don't understand why Barun would quit 2 weeks before the UK event?? Would it have not made more sense to quit after?? That is why this all seems a bit odd to me!
i feel the sanaya story is to shut us up
nothing more and nothing less
 

Truth. This fight is not over. I have been tweeting like hell for the past hour now. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_arima

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 25130

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Done.Thumbs Up I mailed as many tyms as possible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlz-rule

Done.Thumbs Up I mailed as many tyms as possible.
awesome

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index