India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Yes we can. Yes we are (Page 15)

LaraHeer Senior Member
LaraHeer
LaraHeer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Keep emailing & spamming everyone!  Great Post!!

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Ok, just wanted to as you all, if anyone of you called SP???
I am trying since yesterday it's not working.
I can't see any post about calling SP anymore...Did fans stop calling them?
WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I am so glad to read this post Rima. I have been trying to kick butt of all the droolers since this morning. All these days I was able to hound successfully. One teaser and all lying in a puddle of drool! I asked the same question - why such hunky doriness if there's nothing wrong? Why is just about everyone quitting? Sanaya probably is showing Friendship to Nissar and still hanging around.

There is something gravely wrong and the timing of this video is the most suspicious! G mata is scared. And this is the time we must continue to spam,email and call.

WE WILL FIGHT.JAB TAK HAI JAAN!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_ashagun-rocksDalmuthuyapri_armaan

VIRMANbest Goldie
VIRMANbest
VIRMANbest

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
res
ayushi1993 IF-Dazzler
ayushi1993
ayushi1993

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
yes yes Big smile
Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
So the latest news is Sanaya is trying to quit. If so Rima, we will get the justified ending. 

akanksha_ashagun-rocksSaraJLpri_armaan

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Interview looks so old if you ask me, they are talking abt shyams entry on teej, akshay leaving home, him loving family, him having Gul as support, some rumour abt Gul blasting him , him feeling bad for Sanaya , him not crying...

Can i just ask something ? WHY ONLY THESE EXCERPTS HAVE BEEN PICKED UP ? VERY CRISPLY EDITED TO SHOW ONLY WHAT NEEDS SHOWING ...TO MAKE US BELIEVE THAT ALL RUMOURS ABT HIM BEING UNHAPPY, HIM CRYING ARE WRONG, TO MISLEAD US BIG TIME !!!!

...tryin to fool the public to stop spamming is it ? I guess its wirking then ? Lets go all out now lol

GUYS DON STOP SPAMMING, THIS IS NLY A REACTION POST FROM 4 LIONS TO MISLEAD US , I HAVE A STRONG HUNCH IT WAS SHOT FEB TIME, I THINK ITS OLD ...AND BEEN EDITED IN A WAY THAT IT APPEARS THAT THEY ARE PUTTING A STOP TO ALL RUMOURS ...GUYS, ITS MISLEADNG ...BIG TIME !!!

akanksha_aWittyKittyshagun-rockspri_armaan

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr13

Interview looks so old if you ask me, they are talking abt shyams entry on teej, akshay leaving home, him loving family, him having Gul as support, some rumour abt Gul blasting him , him feeling bad for Sanaya , him not crying...

Can i just ask something ? WHY ONLY THESE EXCERPTS HAVE BEEN PICKED UP ? VERY CRISPLY EDITED TO SHOW ONLY WHAT NEEDS SHOWING ...TO MAKE US BELIEVE THAT ALL RUMOURS ABT HIM BEING UNHAPPY, HIM CRYING ARE WRONG, TO MISLEAD US BIG TIME !!!!

...tryin to fool the public to stop spamming is it ? I guess its wirking then ? Lets go all out now lol

GUYS DON STOP SPAMMING, THIS IS NLY A REACTION POST FROM 4 LIONS TO MISLEAD US , I HAVE A STRONG HUNCH IT WAS SHOT FEB TIME, I THINK ITS OLD ...AND BEEN EDITED IN A WAY THAT IT APPEARS THAT THEY ARE PUTTING A STOP TO ALL RUMOURS ...GUYS, ITS MISLEADNG ...BIG TIME !!!
Interview is not old since they spoke about Akshay leaving and Barun crying about that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_ashagun-rocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index