Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Yes we can. Yes we are (Page 12)

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Rima di...Gul cannot fool us anymore. 

Get Barun back or end the show with Arshi lovestory.

Nothing else will be accepted.

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
IMO the interview is OK. Sobti wants to spend time with Wife and family and needs a break is good and justified. Gul wanting to clear the air as well as SP is SUPER AWESOME.
But at the end of the day IPK is Arnav and Khushis story and it can't be changed. Bringing in another character altogether and make him romance with Khushi is acceptable. Gul like it or not we viewers are feeling cheated.
Even if Sobti has to leave we want Arnav Khushis happily Ever after ONLY. No other character please. It ruins the essence of Starcrossed lovers.
Rima you are right. We are winning so far

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aDalmuthuya

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Gul is in big trouble ! She has messed up with the emotions of the biggest fandom on television..This interview is just to clear her name from the mess she has created and to put the blame on Barun.. We are NOT going to fall for it..  If she has zero interest to run the show then she is the one who should quit.. Give the reigns of IPK to a worthy production house. Guys stay united and keep the pressure on! 

Edited by vaishali-AR - 11 November 2012 at 8:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_ashagun-rocks

unna_178 Goldie
unna_178
unna_178

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

We won't let them butcher IPK! It's not always about money alone! SP and the PH need to be taught this lesson!

There is something called integrity in storytelling and respecting your audience as well! Sometimes a small loss needs to be sustained for long term gain. The goodwill of the international audience mostly! (Who don't want Khushi to be forced to romance another man!)

So lets keep pushing to get the outcome we want! Either leave for Sobati and bring him back for a finale! No other man for Khushi, just develop sub plots and romance for Anjali and NK!

End show with possible double wedding! Arnav comes back from overseas, so does payash! Grand happy ending! Everyone wins! If they want this Patel guy fine! He can even try to get Khushi, but she waits for her laad governor to come back from his project! Lol

This way everyone wins!! WHY can't SP and PH do a plot like this??

i think it is mainly because something went terribly wrong inside there...  barun's new movie will be released next year,  he has no new offers, and he knew very well that he became famous due to this show and gained a lot of awards and most importanly, this guy promised us months back that he is not leaviing the show...THEN, what happened now??? very fishy... it is very suspicious...he was forced to laugh at the end in the interview...i'm in rage now...

@rima: awesome post rima...i cried a lot in last few days...my mom scold me for being mad with ipkknd...i really want this madness be stored in my heart as sweet memories instead of bitter one...think that...we all have been so crazy for last 18months, now all turned upside down...

if they want to change barun or bring new guy...they can go ahead with that plan...but who will watch the show for atleast one month...instead of doing this, they can just end this show with SARUN and save their PH, SP, and GUL's name for GOD'S SAKE...i don't understand that nonsense of leaving barun or forcing barun to quit and get a new guy for khushi...what does they think about us...we tolerated a lot just because of SARUN...BUT NOOO MORE...LETS FIGHT...they should not play with our feelings...i'm truely truely truely depressed and broken...
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
YES WE CAN
YES WE WILL
Divya429 IF-Rockerz
Divya429
Divya429

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

IMO the interview is OK. Sobti wants to spend time with Wife and family and needs a break is good and justified. Gul wanting to clear the air as well as SP is SUPER AWESOME.
But at the end of the day IPK is Arnav and Khushis story and it can't be changed. Bringing in another character altogether and make him romance with Khushi is acceptable. Gul like it or not we viewers are feeling cheated.
Even if Sobti has to leave we want Arnav Khushis happily Ever after ONLY. No other character please. It ruins the essence of Starcrossed lovers.
Rima you are right. We are winning so far

Trina she thinks we r fools...
Will sit and take any crap by her...

If sobti has to spend the time with his family
Y did sp say that he has 3 movies in hand?

So he's forced...
This time we will not even listen to him...
Either he should stay back or end  it with sarun

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aunna_178SaraJL

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
i want sp so frustrated that they have no option but to force gul to sell baby (ipkknd) to them we will get barun and everyone will be happy
...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Wont stop until we get what we want even when da final decision is taken 2day. We will jst drive dem insane!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index