Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: akanksha_a

The interview video just made me feel sick...how low can the PH get??? The timing of this video makes it so obvious that it is just to clear Gul's name 😡...Going to send twice the number of emails I was sending yesterday

they r low...it shows...how they dress sanaya...its clear shes jealous of her beauty...

what is she??? she has a gold mine...why would she destroy it??? If she wants, she can have us all eating out of her palm...but no...shes going in the other direction...Ya Allah...is aurat ko akal de...Ameen...
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wht the hell
now sanaya also wnts to quit
hows this possible
coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whats happening suddenly?? I went to have a food & In 1 hour just what happened??

I want truth ,Be it from SP or from PH. From the last 5 days,I am just spamming ,I didnt even sleep . I didnt evn do my project which is due on15th

Wht to do now?? I am soo tired of this sick game😭

Edited by coronapsyche - 11 years ago
ARCH21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In the Sabras Radio interview, the talk starts with the interviewer asking Barun if he was leaving and he says, 'No' and then quickly changes it to 'I don't know'. I am taking a break.
Interviewer - 'When?'
Barun - I don't know. Depends on the storyline
Interviewer - For how long?
Barun - Depends on the storyline and script.

I heard this a few times and it is very obvious that he is leaving (break or forever); but everything is dependent on the storyline. When they decide to write him off in the story - he will start his break and when they decide to bring him back in the story (if/when) - his break will be over.
But all he knows is it will be a long break. Because, this is how the story will be written.

The decision to write him off is of the PHs and BS does not have the full idea of how major his fan following is and being a professional, he is accepting it. And to not burn any bridges, he is conveying it nicely.

I know everyone knows this and is already discussing this but after listening to the radio interview a few times, I just had to share it.

The Forum32 interview will be no different. Choreographed by the PH.

I still believe that only we can bring him back because PH decided to write an Ekta type story!!
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ARCH21

In the Sabras Radio interview, the talk starts with the interviewer asking Barun if he was leaving and he says, 'No' and then quickly changes it to 'I don't know'. I am taking a break.

Interviewer - 'When?'
Barun - I don't know. Depends on the storyline
Interviewer - For how long?
Barun - Depends on the storyline and script.

I heard this a few times and it is very obvious that he is leaving (break or forever); but everything is dependent on the storyline. When they decide to write him off in the story - he will start his break and when they decide to bring him back in the story (if/when) - his break will be over.
But all he knows is it will be a long break. Because, this is how the story will be written.

The decision to write him off is of the PHs and BS does not have the full idea of how major his fan following is and being a professional, he is accepting it. And to not burn any bridges, he is conveying it nicely.

I know everyone knows this and is already discussing this but after listening to the radio interview a few times, I just had to share it.

The Forum32 interview will be no different. Choreographed by the PH.

I still believe that only we can bring him back because PH decided to write an Ekta type story!!

But we wont accept this...any of it... NO barun...no IPK = NO Star Minus...
harithavaranasi thumbnail
yeah...they hv posted that video in order to chill us...to calm down us...and to divert our mind...they r trying to fool the fandom...lets prove that we r not fools...keep on spamming and mailing, tweeting to sp and ph...spam them like hell...
coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok, Common People , for our IPKKND , nOW we should get going to our job- Spamming.

Enf said & Done. I, for ,1,dnt believe Gul ji. Lets see it to the ends, guys🤗
Lets do our fight
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so fed up now.
Seems like GuL's teaser video helped SP and 4lions.
I think fans are not calling anymore. This is so annoying now.
I don't want to give up so and because of this strange video.

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Why is every1 blaming only STAR & PH & not Barun. Its Barun's decision 2 quit. High time v all understood this. I am not saying Gul is an angel. All i am saying is that Barun has decided 2 quit & pressurizing the PH or channel is not gng 2 help.

Reg Akshay & Deepali quitting its the fault of fans & not the PH. Its the demands of the fans that they want 2 watch ARHI & only ARHI which made the PH sideline all other supporting characters causing them 2 get frustrated, feeling useless & hence they decided 2 quit. Yes PH came up with plots which sucked. OTT & stupid tracks. But v cant deny that they sidelined all the other characters only coz of the fans' demands. Now the result is out for all to c.

So lets not blame the PH for everything. Their main faults are a. They run out of ideas within a short duration & hence not really fit to take a long running hindi serial. Max that they can do is short 1 yr shows. b. They suck in PR & communication skills. c. They lack confidence in their own creation & hence bend v easily bef the blackmails of their actors & fans.
harithavaranasi thumbnail
that video is just to make us calm down...its an old video...not the latest...they were talking about the episode of last year teej episode...dun believe them n keep on calling and mailing them..pls guys..we have a less time left...