Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Wont stop until we get what we want even when da final decision is taken 2day. We will jst drive dem insane!!!
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes, as you said maybe his choice, but we don't want IPKKND without arshi/sarun, it is our choice. We are the consumers of their product, they have to customize the product according to their fans' wish. 
AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In my opinion, we should now simply ask to end the show, but with SARUN.
No point asking Barun to stay back(especially if his heart is no longer in the work) since they will continue to show crappy tracks otherwise.
With more than half the cast already gone, the pathetic clothes and sets of the show, its just best that they wind up. Very clearly, there is nothing left anymore. We put up with rubbish earlier (tracks, clothes for the leads, sets, characters disappearing.. ), only for SARUN, but without either one of them, there is no reason to put up with such nonsense.

Best if they wind up somehow. IF they can get Barun to stay back till Jan/Feb whenever they intend to pull the plug for logistical reasons, that would be great, else end the show in Nov with Barun's last day.

Edited by armaania13 - 11 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Basically this interview, she is going to make him answers all those questions or address all those rumours that have been in the news...( her humiliating him and making him cry...)and get him to say that it's not because of any track or PH based issues he is leaving...but he wants to spend time with his family...
This is her attempt to clear her name and that of the PH lest it affects them professionally and ofcourse the new baby! 

Barun will be his usual self who will take everything lightly and be made to say he has been wanting to take this leave for a while just not been able to and now he is! 
I guess being in this industry he cannot afford to come out openly and say anything that might work against his career...
But does he know that SP has been telling everyone he is leaving as he has signed 3 movies...or the they have contradicted what he told us in his interview...

He will also tell us that it's the character ASR and anyone can play it ( like it did during his movie shoot and kidnapping phase) and urge us to keep watching us the others do such a great job and many new and interesting tracks are coming up...)

This is all damage control...but it does look like he is going...so we need to stick to our Barun In or IPKKND out! 
Ngurudatha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true. We'll fight till the end. I have been spamming and will continue to do so. No Barun, No IPKKND.
SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah guys ... Do not stop. See they have raised this issue 2 weeks before  his departure and they think that till that time the we will get exhasted or calm down but prove them wrong. Let us take our craziness up to a new level.

HALLA BOL
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u r right rima..

they think they ca fools us but they are fools..

we wont stop fighting for our show
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Barun will defenitely say he is quitting for family etc
The entire thing will be made to look as it is his choice
Whict may be the case but I have every reason to think it is not
But even then we can make sure there is no Arnav and Khushi story without Barun

I AGREE RIMA . THEY WILL MAKE HIM SAY ALLTHIS !
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the motivation Rima.
 We didn't give up, we will fight till the end becoz of our immense and unconditional love for Arhi, Sarun and of course IPK. 

I also wonder why Barun is disowning such a legendary character of ASR, what gave him so much accolades, appreciations, recognitions, awards and most of all fan's immense love! Why Barun is leaving the most popular show of Indian television becoz of his uncertain Bollywood career? Why he is making his fans upset and angry before the release of his movie. So far I know he didn't sign any new movie then why he wants to get out of work? IPK could be the best platform to promote his movie. Why he just want to leave the opportunity? How he can expect a small banner movie with very poor star cast will be a hit!  If he is exhausted of over work, he can easily take couple of weeks or a month break, relax and come back. 

I really can't find the answer of so many whys. Just know one thing that something is really fishy what we don't know. So we must try our level best to stop him quitting. If he loves his fans and the stardom what his fans gave him he will not let us down.
priyashre thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no arshi without sarun.no ipkknd means no star plus😭