Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

~::Dreamer of the Week:4::~ (Page 8)

-PrimaDonna- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
@RivaLOL I'm yet to see if the movie is romantic to me or OTT. Will have to go listen to the heer song. Yet to see the movie! Cry 

@Vibz - I meant Google the English translation for the songs, not the movie. I can figure out the movie. Smile Songs are really vital to me since some can sooth me and some can irritate me! ROFL

Neither of you are a SRK fan! Ouch Don't worry SRK, I love you enough for them both! CoolROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

brat2008 IF-Dazzler
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
  VannyHug,
    Sorry again to keep you waiting!  Here they are

1. Historic person i would like to meet - Mother Teresa. missed a lifetime opportunity of meeting her when she visited my college in my hometown. Cry

2 Wardrobe i like to share in SSLK-  Does it have to be a girl! Well maybe Gunjan. I like her salwar suits whatever she has worn till date,Big smile not too much of her western outfits. her indian outfits are way classy than Rachna,"s. why cant Rachna wear fancy salwar suits atleastAngry

3. Western or Indian wear- prefer western coz it is more comfy but my mirror says i look good all decked up in Indian wear too. so bothLOL

4.  Western or indian food- My fav topic- FOODEmbarrassed- Indian

5. Ideal breakfast- a big south indian breakfast on a lazy sunday morning after which i can go back and Snooze ZZZWink

6.Leaving my kids with the baby sitter-NEVER!!!!! .They tag along everywhere, where mama goes babies goSmile

7.One of my most cherished memory- I have it in a picture too.   Holding my son  for the first time after he was born,Heart
8.Pets- Yes !Had them , Lost my tuffy and her puppies all together a few days agoCryCry. God ! I love dogsHeart

9 weddings or dinner parties- NOT BOTH,Thumbs Down Not my cup of tea, prefer time with close friends only

10. What pacifies you fast- When i am low & down in life ,I shop till i make a hole in my husbands pocket and credit card. VERY EXPENSIVE PACIFIER!!!!Big smile. so moral of the story dont bring down my mood HubbyWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Sharitha Di it's quite ok. I know real life tends to catch up with you sometimes! Hug

Thanks for answering! You really love food! LOL

So you're cool Mama! Awesome! Cool

You could have really met Mother Teresa? Shocked Now that is something I would totally regret not getting to do! Cry

You lost your dogs during the hurricane period?

My my my, really are an EXPENSIVE pacifier!!! Good luck to your hubby! ROFL

brat2008

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Back to being question bank! WinkLOL

(1) If you met Arjun Ramphal, what would you say to him?

(2) How often do you visit your place of worship?

(3) One adventurous thing you'd like to do in life.

(4) Who are you closest to most, as a confidant?

(5) What's your favourite means of transportation? LOL (i.e Aeroplane, boat, car, train...)

(6) Are you an over-organized freak or as along as everything is neat and presentable?

(7) What do you like shopping for?

(8) What's your favourite dish to cook? Embarrassed Share recipe if you can! Wink (Tried to include a food question! ROFL)

(9) One thing that irritates you the most.

(10) One quote that describes you or your personality.

There! Have fun! Evil Smile ROFL

brat2008

brat2008 IF-Dazzler
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
    Sorry ! Again Vanny, Caught up with my kids projects!!!Embarrassed

I will ans them now

1  What would i say if i met Arjun Ramphal?-  Are you for REAL????.Day Dreaming
2.Visit to the place of worship- Maybe twice a year- Believe more of Work is WorshipBig smile

3.Adventurous thing i would like to do in life- Thumbs Up SKY DIVING! Am terrified of Altitudes 

4.  My confidant- My friend from my preschool days till date. she kind of knows me inside outSmile
5.Transportation I like-    BUSSmile, Miss my school bus days so muchCry

6. Organised freak? - NO Not at all!,  How can I be??Not with my kids around, am cleaning up the mess all the timeAngry

7. Shopping- Big smile CLOTHES- LOVE ITLOL

8. Fav dish to cook- It is south indian- APPAM & STEW (Meat/Veg). Way too laborious work, starts the previous day( ExhaustingDead)

9. Something that irritates me most- when people do not pay attention to what somebody else has to sayAngry & Interfering peopleAngryAngryAngry & GossipersAngry

10.Quote that describes me best- LIVE AND LET LIVE.  i need a lot of my own space and believe it in giving it to others too. I keep to myself totally non- interferingBig smile

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for wrapping up the last set of questions! Was certainly a pleasure! Lots of love! Hug

brat2008

brat2008 IF-Dazzler
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
 Vanny
            Thank you Dear, 

PLEASURE IS ALL MINEHugHug
   HAVE FUN GRILLING SHIVANI THIS WEEKBig smileLOL

MSN_Vanny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index