Page 7 of 10

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Tongue Riva, 
      Really sorry for the delay ,so here they comeSmile
1.Girlish/tomboy-   Total tomboy , How is it to be girlish? , No ClueLOL
2. Inspiration to be a Doctor- In the genes, family filled and overflowing with docs so caught up in the netBig smile
3 Still watch cartoons?- When did i stop????Embarrassed Love Tom & Jerry, make it a point to watch it relegiouslyHeart

4.Beach/mountains- Beach of course , cant do the uphill climb to the mountains , am scared of altitudesEmbarrassed

5. Disliked song which is stuck in my head- Aashiq banaya by our loud mouthed Himesh ReshamiyaAngry.(Sorry! HR fansBig smile).Where can i run with that song in my headConfused????

6.Current fav song- tujhe bhula diya & may be  Abhi mujme baki hain thodi si zindagi by sonu nigam.It is a good one tooThumbs Up
7.Regrets in my life- yes! A lifetime of regret- never confessed my feelings even though i knew his feelings for me &watched him walk out of my life forever with my best friend. It hurtsCry even after so many years. Broken Heart
8.What makes me unique- I can lighten up peoples mood even in my worst days.Big smile.I have that effect on peopleWink
9.Thought before bedtime- Cant it be a sunday tommorowLOL?
10.Introvert/extrovert- Introvert  .i am a shy person.i dont sound like one thoughTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vanny-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~::Dreamer of the Week:4::~ (Page 7)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome answer Sharitha Di! OMG! Our forum is overflowing with tomboys and people in the medical/science field! LOL Nice to see most of us have something or the other in common with each other! Hug

This forum tends to make people come out of their shells! So don't worry about not sounding like an introvert! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008-Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
So...my NEXT set of questions! ROFL Don't worry I know you love me! Wink So you DON'T have chappals being prepared! ROFL

(1) One historic person you would love to meet.

(2) One person in SSLK wardrobe you would like to have a few pieces from.

(3) Western or Indian wear?

(4) Western or Indian food?

(5) Ideal breakfast.

(6) Would you prefer to leave your kids with a babysitter or take them with you?

(7) One of your most cherished memory.

(8) Do you have any pets?

(9) Weddings or dinner parties? Why?

(10) What pacifies you the fastest? Wink

Will be back! Evil SmileHug

P.S - Will reply your PM in a few hours! Smile

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 15 November 2012 at 4:04pm

brat2008-PrimaDonna--Eris-

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
 Riva, your set of the next 10 questions

11.Wierd/Random dream- Running on the rooftop and sinking into nowhere.This is actually a recurring dream. Is it something to do with my previous birth????Big smile

12. Talent-OMG!!Embarrassed What is that? . Maybe a  good cook -talented or gifted  not sureConfused can sing pretty well tooLOL(Bathroom singer)

13.Love marriage/arranged marriage- Love marriage ironically i had an arranged marriage. nobody to blame , i blew my chancesTongue

14.Last movie i watched - English Vinglish(Loved itHeart)
15 leader or follower- I am Mary,s little lamb who followed her everywhere(Follower)Big smile

16.Over rated hindi serial& underrated- NO idea .I dont watch any other than SSLK. Sorry!!!

17.Happy go luckyor luck by chance- very happy going but luck only by chanceBig smile

18 one thing i want to do before i die- want to meet Arjun Ramphal (He is my life time crushEmbarrassed)

19.musical instrument - I dont play any but desire to learn the Sitar. ErmmGod knows when
20. Fascinating thing for me -Dreams. I am a  day dreamerSmileDay Dreaming

-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vanny-Eris-

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Vanny, 
          will ans your questions soon,  cooking for a diwali party for 60 people, onto the prep work.. I will be back here to relax after all that Big smile.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Originally posted by vibz88

Actually i should thank you Embarrassed. I dont know how many times i have seen this movie!!! Did you watch jthj ???

ROFLNope haven't gotten the chance to watch JTHJ as yet!!AngryOuch

I want to see it so badly!CryI love the title song and Saans!!! Gosh!!! So beautiful!Day Dreaming

Btw, what does JTHJ mean??Embarrassed
it means till you have life Big smile. The songs are beautifully picturized but the movie dint appeal to the romantic in me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Actually i should thank you Embarrassed. I dont know how many times i have seen this movie!!! Did you watch jthj ???

ROFLNope haven't gotten the chance to watch JTHJ as yet!!AngryOuch

I want to see it so badly!CryI love the title song and Saans!!! Gosh!!! So beautiful!Day Dreaming

Btw, what does JTHJ mean??Embarrassed
it means till you have life Big smile. The songs are beautifully picturized but the movie dint appeal to the romantic in me...

I'd beg for you to tell me what happened but I want to watch the movie! Big smile

I have to Google the English translation to understand everything. But I just love the music! It's somewhat peaceful. Wink

-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
The songs are nice and you dont need the english translation you can definately make out what s going on without it. You watch it and then we can discuss the movie!!!

MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.