Page 5 of 10

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
OMG! I'm finally here! Had a hectic Diwali! Hope you guys had fun! Hug

@Sharitha Di - You're yet to answer my questions! Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~::Dreamer of the Week:4::~ (Page 5)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
@Vibz - Yes, I didn't even know there was such a thing as dosa. Cry You'd be surprised at the things I have never tried nor can I find them here in my neck of the woods. 

I have never tasted chaats, pav bhaji, bhel puri, doklah and the list goes on. Cry 

@Sharitha Di - Thanks alot for explaining what the dosa is. Now I have a basic idea of what I'd be eating, if ever I should eat it. Ermm

I love pancakes, but you said this dosa is spicy. Tongue So spicy pancakes it is! Dancing

@Sheetal - Thanks for answering my queries.

OMG! How can I eat Yash and Aarti for dessert? Shocked Undoubtedly they are sweet, but then that would deprive me of AarYa scenes! ROFL

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
 Vanny , Embarrassed Am so sorry totally overlooked your 2nd set of questions.WHAT AM I THINKING???Angry
 Ready to ans them now.
1.One character who needs a wardrobe change in SSLK- Definetly Rachna, 
      Needs a diff hairstyle tooBig smile

2. What inspired my career choice- Well ! I have my family filled with doctors so had to look somewhere  around there.LOL. Actually except my dad all his 6 siblings are doctors and we were living initially in a joint family. So isnt that a strong influence Big smile I headed along in the same pathWink

3.My fav moment on IF- When ever MSN_Vanny supports my post on Rajeev & RachnaClap

4.My worst moment in IF- not encountered one yet, not hoping for one tooConfused

5. Dream vacation spot- Ultimate romantic getaway HAWAIHeart
6. Idea of Romance- Do i have one?Embarrassed. well maybe ! Long drive with light music with somebody specialLOL
7.Language to learn- Can i at this ageDead? Well! Spanish. Coz my daughter fools around talking in spanish and all i do is SMILEEmbarrassed ,Damn it!! I dont understand anything

8.Historic  Site i would like to visit -TAJ MAHAL. Sounds embarrasing coz being in India for so many years and have not seen itEmbarrassed

9.Fav festival- Diwali- LOVE HeartIT

10. Country i would like to reside other than India- Well Am in one but not out of choice though!- It would be definetly DUBAI  UAE coz it is closer to home and i would not be missing India as muchCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

@Vibz - Yes, I didn't even know there was such a thing as dosa.CryYou'd be surprised at the things I have never tried nor can I find them here in my neck of the woods.

I have never tasted chaats, pav bhaji, bhel puri, doklah and the list goes on.Cry

@Sharitha Di - Thanks alot for explaining what the dosa is. Now I have a basic idea of what I'd be eating, if ever I should eat it.Ermm

I love pancakes, but you said this dosa is spicy.TongueSo spicy pancakes it is!Dancing

@Sheetal - Thanks for answering my queries.

OMG! How can I eat Yash and Aarti for dessert?ShockedUndoubtedly they are sweet, but then that would deprive me of AarYa scenes!ROFL
you never had pau bhaaji or bhel or dhokla? Search for haldiram s bhel just add onion , tomato and then you can enjoy spicy bhel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

@Vibz - Yes, I didn't even know there was such a thing as dosa.CryYou'd be surprised at the things I have never tried nor can I find them here in my neck of the woods.

I have never tasted chaats, pav bhaji, bhel puri, doklah and the list goes on.Cry

you never had pau bhaaji or bhel or dhokla? Search for haldiram s bhel just add onion , tomato and then you can enjoy spicy bhel.

Nope. Never have!! CryCry

I would love to eat spicy bhel! Big smile Will look for it! There's this Indian restaurant here called Maharaj's Palace, but they have all formal food. Might make a special request! Embarrassed Who knows! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
@Sharitha Di - That's ok. No problem! I understand!

OMG! Totally blushing at your best moment on IF! Embarrassed

Spanish is the only other language, other than English, that I know. LOL

New Jersey has alot of Spanish people right? 

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

brat2008MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@Riva - Finally you made your presence known! LOL

And you're here with lots of questions! Wink Awesome!

Missed ya! Hug

brat2008-PrimaDonna-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.