Page 4 of 10

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Cry I don't Sheetal

Which one of it in your picture is it? Or is it all of them as a meal? Ermm

WELL, it's the 1st one. But yes all of them are the meal. You eat the dosa first, then you eat Arjun and Purvi as dessert because they are so sweet LOL or maybe Yash and Aarti ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~::Dreamer of the Week:4::~ (Page 4)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
 Vanny, 
     Masala dosa - You got to see the pic i guess. 

It is a savoury pancake rather crepe made from lentil batter and filled inside with potatoes peas onions and seasonings. It is spicy&  Delicious. 

It is kind of breakfast ,well huge snack whatever you call it which we feast on in southern India.
 It is laborious work to make them but worth it at the end of it allBig smile YUM!!!!!

MSN_Vannyarjunpurvixo

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

Vanny, 
     Masala dosa - You got to see the pic i guess. 

It is a savoury pancake rather crepe made from lentil batter and filled inside with potatoes peas onions and seasonings. It is spicy&  Delicious. 

It is kind of breakfast ,well huge snack whatever you call it which we feast on in southern India.
 It is laborious work to make them but worth it at the end of it allBig smile YUM!!!!!

My mom can't cook it, it ends up horrible LOL and even the frozen ones aren't that great, so I probably get the good kind of dosa maybe once a year LOL

brat2008MSN_Vanny

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
  @ arjunpurvixo- think your sheetal, am i right?.Let me complete your queries .Big smile

1. Orthodontics or regular dental work- used to do orthodontics not my speciality though, regular dental work  but mostly interested in teaching

2.& 3-  Used to be  nervous initially but with time got over it. well ! about patients being scared of me- no not really , rather there were instances where people seeing my lean stature did not trust me enough couple of times  to get their treatment from me. They believed that you need physical strength to pull out a tooth which is actually not the truth. 
   Everything happens for good had a bad expierence else where and lo!!! they were back! Big smile

4.Fav telly show- Drama-SSLK otherwise only musical shows

5 Fav color- BLUE

6 western or classical- both kinds of music.enjoy more of melodies and classical

7. Ice cream flavor- Strawberry/Butterscotch

8. like to travel to Honolulu HawaiSmile

9.Sub I struggled in school-  French in my 11th and 12th gradesEmbarrassed

10. Fav subject- Math & languages except French

11. fav flower- Carnations,Just love themHeart

12.Fav sport- Track and field events & cricketThumbs Up
 13.Addiction to IF- Yes i am, Cant help .it is AddictiveBig smileEmbarrassed

MSN_Vannyarjunpurvixo

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Okey my turn to ask some q's, some may have been repeated, try your best diThumbs Up

1} fav restaurant_______________________________

2} fav horror movie_____________________________

3} fav memory_________________________________

4} fav dish____________________________________

5} fav person__________________________________

6} fav thread in SSLK____________________________

6} fav sweet____________________________________

7} fav hairstyle_________________________________

8} fav time of the day____________________________

9} fav day of the week____________________________

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
 Vibha ,for you dear,Hug
1. Fav restaurant- Khazana & Anjappar in Dubai U.A.E. >
  Khazana owned by our celebrity chef Sanjeev Kapoor & Anjappar is a south indian restaurant. Food in both places are finger licking goodBig smile

2.Fav horror movie- Nightmare in the Elm street- terrified me so much that  slept with my parents for a week even though i was an adult thenEmbarrassed

3. Fav Memory- it is the time spent with my best friends during our dental school outing at a national park and also the time spent with my Somebody Special.  I will cherish those memories alwaysSmileCry
4 Fav dish- Biryani -Am drooling right nowLOL

5. Fav person- Can i name two?- My son & daughterHeartHug

6.Fav thread in sslk- Creation gallery with my Rajeev &Rachna in itHeartHeart
7.Fav sweet-  Gulab jamun handsBig smile down

8.fav hairstyle- just a smooth silky hair let down loose with some slightly wavy curls on the side
.Hope Rachna changes her hair style ,she will look gorgeousThumbs Up

9.Fav time of the day- Noon- So that i get to nap before the two brats are homeLOL

10.Fav day of the week- Saturday- coz next comes sunday so sleep upto late morning zzzWink

Edited by brat2008 - 13 November 2012 at 10:15am

-vibhakarthi-MSN_Vanny

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
@brat2008 - What can I call you? Embarrassed

But oh my, I'm taking French right now.. this is my first year, and I kinda have some struggles.. we're learning to conjugate the verb "-etre" and we're just focusing on plurals right now with feminine and masculine. Ahh, f or m, conjugations, accent marks - there's so much LOL I have a B+ too Ouch and goodness, I don't think I could ever be a dentist... maybe an orthodontist.. as long as it doesn't involve any pulling of teeth LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

Vibha ,for you dear,Hug

Thank you for answering my Q's di. Smile

brat2008MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.