Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming VIBZ, 
  All  set and ready to go.Here it comesBig smile
 1.  Fav actor in bollywood-   Aamir khan &  Paresh Rawal( OMG! what an actorSmile)

2.  Fav actress in bollywood- Kajol  Anytime

3 Occupation- OUT OF WORKSilly Dentist but currently a home maker - Worked as Professor and HOD in Dental schools. Miss it so muchCry

4. Country- USA 

5 Fav Bollywood movie- Jaane bhi do Yarro & 3 idiotsBig smile

6.Fav TV Actor- Zohaib SIddiqui

7.Fav TV Actress-Sakshi Tanwar

8.Fav food- By the way am a foodie.It makes me happy-  A Well made BiryaniLOL

9.Fav drink- Un healthy as it may sound -SpriteTongue

10.Fav character Male/Female in sslk- Rajeev and only Rajeev(Promised a life time of loyalty to himWink)  In females Gunjan coz she is good at her acting skillsClap

11.Fav JODI- Rachna & only Rajeev( I just dont give up .DO I????)HeartDay Dreaming

12.What do you like in SSLK- College life with  these two girls with their strength & weaknesses

13.what do you dislike in SSLK- Major bloopers the CV,s create without looking into the previous Track  & Potraying that people who voice  their opinion & are independent thinkers especially Girls are not cultured and well brought upAngry

14.Choose one guy from SSLK i would like to be with-  RAJEEVHeart Dancing Thank you for this Question, Would they let me??????Silly He is way too young for me ,God!!Missed the bus completelyCry
15 Fav  subject at school- Math & LanguagesThumbs Up
16.Handphone brand I use- Hey! wait a minute let me look it upEmbarrassed Oh ! Samsung slider ph.Thanks for reminding i have a phoneTongue

17.Fav english music- not anymore Too busy with hindi songs

18.Fav English Serial- BOLD & Beautiful  15 yrs ago.   Is it still onQuestion

19 Fav Reality show- All musical shows except indian idol

20.Hobby- Music & Reading (Long time since)

21.How you started off on IF- surfin the net for info on only serial i watch SSLK, stumbled into the forum and here i amBig smile

22. what got you attracted to SSLK- College life and got more attracted  when I saw RajeevROFL

23. Most hated character  in SSLK- Dayal and his SiS(Bua)

24.Fav bollywood  director- Rajkumar hirani for(Beautiful gems he createdClap & Late hrishikesh Mukherjee for keeping indian cinema so simple yet so grippingThumbs Up

25.Fav genre of movies- COMEDY!!!!! any day who wants to pay money and watch harsh reality we have enough in our lives

26.Fav scene in SSLK- Am die hard Romantic , loved the scene btw Rajeev & Rachna outside the cafe (Rachna,s dream  with A.R Rehman"musical creation) which actually shattered inside the cafeCryBroken Heart Poor girl!

27.Dramas Watched in ZEE- Think BHAGONWALI not the whole serial though lost interestThumbs Down

28.Fav channel- ZEE & Aapka colors
29.Fav section in IF- SSLK  topic discussion forum,am not aware of other sectionsEmbarrassed

Edited by brat2008 - 16 November 2012 at 6:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~::Dreamer of the Week:4::~ (Page 3)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
30.How many visits to the forum- relegiously at least 7 times a week. This is my relaxation zone after my hectic schedule with my kids and my studying this is the place where i chillCool
 31-.Western or Indian food- OMG! again my fav topic FOODBig smile Well ! INDIAN

32. Chocolate/Icecream- both not good for my rising blood sugarWink Ah! CHOCOLATEBig smile

33.Recently watched Movie- OMG & English vinglish( Two great movies)

34.Fav Hindi song- Tujhe bhula diya from Anjaana &Anjaani- suits the heartbroken me & Rachna very wellCryBroken Heart
35. Fav English song- MY Heart will go on- Suits me againWink

VIBHA
              After all this grilling it has left me all Charred and all that talk abt food has made me hungry. 
  You owe me a BIG PAPER MASALA DOSA. Am not kiddingTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Awesome answers Di!!! Clap OMG! I love Kajol as well! She's amazing!

Aww...you're such an ardent fan of Zohaib! Thumbs Up

I'll post my few questions just now! Wink

Have fun! Dancing

P.S. - What's a "Masala Dosa"?

brat2008-Eris-

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Vanny, you don't know what masala dosa is? Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vanny-Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Cry I don't Sheetal

Which one of it in your picture is it? Or is it all of them as a meal? Ermm

brat2008arjunpurvixo

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Now I may continue being question bank. ROFL

(1) One character in SSLK whose wardrobe you would like to change:
(2) What inspired your career choice:
(3) Your favourite moment on IF:
(4) Your worst moment on IF:
(5) Dream vacation spot:
(6) Your idea of romance:
(7) Language you would love to learn:
(8) Historic site you would love to visit:
(9) Your favourite festival:
(10) If you had to live in a country other than India, where would that be?

WinkWink Have fun! Take your time! ROFL

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Wow kajol is my all time fav as well. Thank god your fav is not srk Embarrassed. Am surrounded by srk diwanis Confused. My mom makes awesome masala dosas you are invited Wink!!!

Sharitha how was it being hod?? Which department? Were you strict??
Mohini you dont know what a dosa is Shocked. Its the staple diet we south indians live on LOL. I dont like it much though but its yum...

brat2008MSN_Vanny

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
 ViBZ
        Let  me answer your  question about my specialization. 
   Oral medicine and Maxillofacial  Radiology. 

Thumbs Up  I love doing both Extraction And restorations(Filling).  But my favorite part of it all was Teaching, Case dicussions , interacting with patients & students, Seminars , journal clubs -Well! All about Academics.
      Dentistry was and is my Dream and Teaching is My passion.

Being HOD was  a grilling task, managing students, patients, staff , technicians and everything that comes with it. I had my hands full. But  it definetly gave me the ultimate Job satisfactionThumbs Up

Abt me being StrictEvil Smile ! Yes I was  but  very approachable to students, staff and everybody around. I had my extended family members as my students. But in class there were only students like everybody else and outside  they are Family. Well! Not the KADOOS TYPE at allBig smile

Thank you for inviting me over for the treat of a Masala Dosa. Appreciate  ItSmile.
 I have to drive 1 1/2 hrs to get to good south indian restaurant hereConfused

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.