Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kareena - changes after marriage? (Page 4)

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Another thing I was wondering...Saif is muslim and the sindoor represents the long-life of your husband right? Do hindu girls wear sindoor when they get married to non-hindu guys (eg Muslim, jewish, christian, atheist)?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

Another thing I was wondering...Saif is muslim and the sindoor represents the long-life of your husband right? Do hindu girls wear sindoor when they get married to non-hindu guys (eg Muslim, jewish, christian, atheist)?
Actually...there is no point of wearing sindoor if one is not married by the Hindu ritual...There is a ritual called 'Sindoordaan'...where in the husband puts the sindoor on the wife...and after that the wife is supposed to always wear it as long as her husband is alive...a hindu marrige is not complete without this ritual...if not married by a hindu ritual... its just a faishon statement at best...in Kareena's case its more of a ...see I am still a Hindu...statementLOLLOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_Piyatrix

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Actually...there is no point of wearing sindoor if one is not married by the Hindu ritual...There is a ritual called 'Sindoordaan'...where in the husband puts the sindoor on the wife...and after that the wife is supposed to always wear it as long as her husband is alive...a hindu marrige is not complete without this ritual...if not married by a hindu ritual... its just a faishon statement at best...in Kareena's case its more of a ...see I am still a Hindu...statementLOLLOL...

yea that's why I was taken back by Kareena's appearance. Is this a permanent thing with her? My mom wears sindoor day in and day out, I don't think i've ever seen her without it. Sindoor is supposed to signify a hindu wedding ritual, eh? Didn't she just have a civil ceromony? So what's the use of the sindoor unless to say "look at me"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Maybe shes doing it for attention, we know she loves that.

But shes probably just an excited newly wed who wants everyone to know shes married. 

the traditional stuff doesnt suit her, and considering they didnt even have a traditional wedding, it seems a bit out of place in their marriage. 

And this was def not one of her finer appearances. She looked tired and had too much makeup, i think she and Sameera used the same foundation lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogliglace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

yea that's why I was taken back by Kareena's appearance. Is this a permanent thing with her? My mom wears sindoor day in and day out, I don't think i've ever seen her without it. Sindoor is supposed to signify a hindu wedding ritual, eh? Didn't she just have a civil ceromony? So what's the use of the sindoor unless to say "look at me"
yup...my mom too...the first thing she did after washing her hair was put sindoor...never ever saw her without sindoor...it really depends on how much one believes in these rituals...whenever i visit india...my Mom freaks out because i don't wear sindoorLOL...I don't think Kareena is going to wear it always...i think she wore it because it matched with her sariLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_EnycedollPiyatrix

WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Enycedollbambogliglace-bleue

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Rekha wearing sindoor beats this any day... LOL

PS: Sindoor has become more of a style statement these days... Girls wear it bcoz it looks nice and fancy on their traditional attire... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

honey.b_notinuse_bambogliPiyatrix.khoobsurat.glace-bleue

josh135 Goldie
josh135
josh135

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Kareena ke liye ye gaana ab best fit hota hai..."auntyji auntyji letss daance"...

on a serious note..its too late..but shes done a mistake by marrying saif ali khan...and i dont think their marriage may work out. if yes great ..if not..then i would blame her kapoor khandan...her mum is not that great ive heard that shes a bit og a gold digger and her sis karishma has got a terrible marriage life.

Go to top