Posted: 11 years ago
and I am a Hindu and I know the importance of Sindoor but it is nowhere true that a woman should never take off her sindoorπŸ˜•...they have all the rights to wear it as per their wishes!! and since she is wearing a sari, sindoor goes perfectly with it...and she is newly married...I think we all should let Kareena be rather than scrutinizing such small details as wearing sindoor in an event!!

I am a Hindu too...but I don't believe in wearing sindoor...I also wear it on special occasions...if i want to ...like I said that the women who believe in sindoor..never ever take it off...it depends on ones beliefs...

Ek chutki sindoor ki kimat tum kya jano, Pandora!  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by blue-ice

I am a Hindu too...but I don't believe in wearing sindoor...I also wear it on special occasions...if i want to ...like I said that the women who believe in sindoor..never ever take it off...it depends on ones beliefs...

I think the sindoor values have changed over time because women earlier specially in India used to stay home all the time ask wearing sindoor was really common but as times have changed n sindoor is more of a housewives thing than a working women.
Originally posted by PandorasBox

I just came across this pic of kareena being spotted at some wedding:

sI'm quite surprised to see her in sindoor. Which got me wondering, what changed for Kareena post-marriage to Saif. If I were to have a go at guessing, I'd say she's feeling more secure with her relationship. Even though they said that marriage is just a piece of paper to them, I beg to differ as obviously it does change the equation. Obviously marriage won't prevent cheating if Saif ever choses to but it gives a name to their relationship.

Also Kareena's been out of the news lately, maybe the sindoor is a way to be back in the front page? Does she genuinely wear sindoor on a daily basis or is it a statement as she knows media et al would be at this event?

Discuss. 😊

Damn Bebo, she do surprise, she do!

Haha, well I have a couple of ideas.

1) She's trying to make a statement here. Look I'm married, red sindoor, and look, I'm still red HOT. I dunno, this one might be a bit far-fetched, but I think this is sorta her way of showing the world that married women can be just as desirable as single. Sindoor = Hotness

2) She just likes matching and shocking, lol

3) This will shush all those up who were under the misconception that she had converted. At the same time, may be she just genuinely is enjoying dabbling in these things. I do know that she's been fasting for karva chauth for the past 2 years so I'm gonna say that she enjoys all kinds of traditions. Sindoor is one of em, so may be she just wants to experience it.

OMG she looks so hot in that picture!

You guys still think she's missing that newly married glow, hehe!
Actually, she's BEEN glowing since late 2007 πŸ˜³
First spotted it here
Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
She looks WOW! πŸ˜²

As to sindoor, its more of a style statement these days. In her case and from how much we know of Bebo, its matching and she can flaunt her new status. πŸ˜†
I know this might sound so silly but I loved seeing sindoor on her 😳 It's sweettt!!! She looks even more beautiful post marriage 😳
Anku!
I knew you'd love that look on her, haha, so do I.
It spells out, I'm married, in love, and on top of the world!

Saifu keeps her glowing πŸ˜³