Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena - changes after marriage?

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

I just came across this pic of kareena being spotted at some wedding:

sI'm quite surprised to see her in sindoor. Which got me wondering, what changed for Kareena post-marriage to Saif. If I were to have a go at guessing, I'd say she's feeling more secure with her relationship. Even though they said that marriage is just a piece of paper to them, I beg to differ as obviously it does change the equation. Obviously marriage won't prevent cheating if Saif ever choses to but it gives a name to their relationship.

Also Kareena's been out of the news lately, maybe the sindoor is a way to be back in the front page? Does she genuinely wear sindoor on a daily basis or is it a statement as she knows media et al would be at this event?

Discuss. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketpluviophile.bambogliblue-ice.

MadhuriDixit IF-Rockerz
MadhuriDixit
MadhuriDixit

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
yea this is wut i wrote in the other thread too. sindoor and all seems like fakeness . doubt she ever wears it otherwise

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gamesblue-ice.

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketLuv4games.khoobsurat.

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
I'm shocked Kareena would come out in this avatar as she's been trying to keep anything to do with her nuptial away from the media. We didn't get nice pictures or any grandeur of a wedding we'd expect from Kareena. I guess it backfired as the media has turned their attention to something else. Maybe this was a way to revert their attention back to her? I felt all along she didn't want media to focus on her marriage but now she's stepping out wearing sindoor. Stern Smile 

bambogliblue-ice.

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

She looks hot! 

I don't know, I think it's hard to tell if she's doing it for publicity. Maybe she finally feels like she has the right to wear it LOL My mom used to wear the sindoor only when she felt like it, like once in a while, that too only when it went well with her outfit lol. 

But yeah, the whole "marriage is just a piece of paper" statement is so overrated, overused and silly Wacko

Is Kareena punjabi? I hear that punjabi women in general don't wear sindoor after marriage.
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SalmankiJaan-SalShah4eva-

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
ahh man, this topic is so cold Ouch earlier, less than a month ago anything to do with Kareena garnered 20 + pages of response. How the public moves on so quick.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

I just came across this pic of kareena being spotted at some wedding:

sI'm quite surprised to see her in sindoor. Which got me wondering, what changed for Kareena post-marriage to Saif. If I were to have a go at guessing, I'd say she's feeling more secure with her relationship. Even though they said that marriage is just a piece of paper to them, I beg to differ as obviously it does change the equation. Obviously marriage won't prevent cheating if Saif ever choses to but it gives a name to their relationship.

Also Kareena's been out of the news lately, maybe the sindoor is a way to be back in the front page? Does she genuinely wear sindoor on a daily basis or is it a statement as she knows media et al would be at this event?

Discuss. Smile

I was wondering about the sindoor too...is it some kind of statement that she she maintaing the status quo as far as the religion is concerned..is it to show to the world that she is still a Hindu...as far as I know...only Hindu women wear sindoor...and the women who really believe in sindoor would never ever take it off...anyways it all depends on how and what one believes..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_bambogliPiyatrix

Go to top