Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun Interview with Gul Teaser - DISCUSS HERE (Page 21)

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Looks like everything is fine between them! In the clipping they discussed about Akshay leaving and how the moment was painful...etc.  So guys this interview is not old its recent! So whatever war is going on is only from our side as we are misinformed about everything!
One more thing is evident that Barun is leaving for his future prospects and PH & SP are OK with it. Thats why we r getting a new guy for Khushi!
If they r fine with all happenings then why this hue and cry from our side!
Infact we are the most disturbed people! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikri

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I cried seeing his FAKE laughCry
Tfs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehkadi9vandana1965

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
What is GUL trying to achieve through this interview ? appease a set of fans who are refusing to accept the fact that Barun has quit on his own for what ever reasons and is not forced to either by the channel or PH.
Guys let him go , he is clearly disinterested in the show and wants to try BW.

Anyway I am done with this show and off screen drama. 

peachpie

arshi2013 Groupbie
arshi2013
arshi2013

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
why does this video seem like farewell one, I hope I m wrong can't sleep now

GodhuliLogon

Nurab Senior Member
Nurab
Nurab

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanju01

Originally posted by Nurab

In this all mess, I don't understand why would an actor (Barun Sobti) would save an PH a$$ if there was a conflict?

should his reputation be at stake?

or

should he save ph's reputation??

One thing I feel u guys don't understand is if the Ph has been unfair with barun,he has full right to protest against gul and others. Yes he can do it and nobody can stop him,not even star plus.There have been many many actors who have protested against production houses and have been successful. One actor from star plus itself had dragged his producer to court few years back.So if barun has really been victimized then he can Sue the Ph.He can file a police complaint against gul if she had indeed insulted him.Barun is not doing that so u can guess how true are these stories.
One thing I am sad is these people who call themselves barun fans are actually tarnishing barun's image by proving him to be a liar.Whatever he says,people say he is lying because he is forced by the Ph.Oh common guys!u all are proving that barun is a timid guy who is scared of gul that's why he is lying everything.That's really sad and unfortunate
Poor barun!
exactly, i've heard numerous actors filing a complaint about ph before.  hence my question why would BS be so casual about it if something bad happened to him?

as he said, he's taking a break, means he's trying to keep the door open so he can come back to the show...

another thing i can't digest is if barun says he can't/doesn't like/want to work 12 hours, and if he does come back to Tv, he's going to have to work that many hours...so that just can't be an excuse.  he know how TV industry works.

---
btw, i'm a huge barun fan too and no way pointing finger.  i'm simply just trying to understand whats going on

Edited by Nurab - 11 November 2012 at 10:09pm
Aparajita267 Senior Member
Aparajita267
Aparajita267

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I so loved his laughDay Dreaming

irenenaidu

-Mistletoe- Goldie
-Mistletoe-
-Mistletoe-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Bravo 4 Lions. You're not as dumb as you look. That was a smart move. 
Coming up with such an interview, in this state of chaos, when Gul is being badmouthed left, right and centre. 
before falling for this emotionally, I would request you all to think logically guys. You'll get your answers.

On a side note, it felt nice to see Barun smiling. 

Edited by Number.one.fan - 11 November 2012 at 10:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Achinta97HopeleslyInLoveirenenaiduzobshehvandana1965pri_armaan

mirsa1957 Senior Member
mirsa1957
mirsa1957

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

I am also of the same opinion that there was some fishy thing from GUL's side and BARUN was not happy end he left abruptly thats it.  A very popular show like IPKKND cannot end like this.  This was the only show I watch with interest after ages.

Yesterday some very nice post was made by an IT professional and he has questioned PH and SP saying how come the actors quit abruptly when we all know the show is not complete.

GUl & SP did not expect such a huge backlash from the fans not only in India but worldwide,  that I think this is the first time a reputed DAILY newspaper HINDU, reported it which was posted in the forum.  This is the only serial being dubbed in other languages and its also dubbed in URDU in some PAK TV channel.  So popularity of the serial is evident worldwide.  Quitting at this stage since we all know that the Barun's movie MAMR is not releasing before March 2013 is very very fishy.

I think SP must be bombarded by fans and asked to get back  BARUN for a brief period to give a happy ending, we cannot stand KHUSHI with PATEL.  May be BARUN can shoot 3 days a week, its for PH to accommodate if he need rest.

Edited by mirsa1957 - 11 November 2012 at 10:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehvandana1965number1serialpri_armaan

Go to top