Barun Interview with Gul Teaser - DISCUSS HERE - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
hey did u guyz notice last question of this teaser voice is different.

dnt fall for such dirty games
Originally posted by sandy1

hey did u guyz notice last question of this teaser voice is different.

dnt fall for such dirty games

why will they talk about shyam right now? wierd. and why suddenly this discussion? strange.
girlz plz dnt bash teambarun plz just concentrate on mailing calling spamming
I am confused ðŸ˜•
Tfs
quit or not ye bolkar koi faida nahi sayad... but itne din ye interview kaha tha? abhi kuyn? humko dekhane ke liye na ke sob thik hai?? good.. intrvw is nice... per 1st time  mujhe laga ke hasi main woh baat nahi ...smthing is mssng...paata nahi kyun mujhe asa laga ke barun  ke ankh main ansu the... i dnt knw.  ... ab toh forum bhi cool hote ja rahe hai... yehi toh chahate sp and ph... ðŸ˜²
wow...had goosebumps while seeing the interview teaser..his gestures..his smiles..and his laugh..his style...man...pashmeen is so lucky...
and i am here having heavy breathing because he was in screen being interviewed like Bollywood celebrety and no star of television has been interviewed this way...
though this interview might be for gul  showing that everything is fair between them and may be thats is true...
but why he is leaving...
or why viraf is entering i really wish this interview gives the whole truth this time...

and i am proud to be his fan

I am not able  to trust anybody!!!!!!!! If barun is cool with everything then there is no problem...I just don't want them to tarnish Barun's reputation. I still can't help but think that PH and gul are trying to save themselves from Barun's fans wrath through this interview and that too using Barun himself!!!!!!!!!  Edited by ronniecarter - 11 years ago
Thanks for the interview,

I was crying throughout the interview,

waiting for the whole update
i think the only one thing responsible for all happening with our serial and that is the  'selfish' channel 'star plus' remember what they did with jiya manek aka gopi ,same here. they have so many serial and they want to end our show thats why all this drama hate u star plus.we want barun otherwise be ready for our action which will be far bigger than anna hazare's protest.DAMMIT
OMG I don care who's having a problem with who or who doesn't like who... I've given up on that...

and in this interview... Barun's smile!!!!!!!! that's enough to make me go mental.. 

and WE SHALL NOT STOP SPAMMING. PERIOD!