Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I have figured out the problem. (Page 4)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naadhira_khan

Ok I am trying to figure out what's going on in your head. Why you hate Gul ? Do you know her personally or is it the rumours you believing. If it's the rumours plz don't do what I did. Everyone is trying to blame each other for some reason unknown to us so just stay neutral. Let's wait for Barun to clear the air.  

I have doubt that, she'll understand this simple logic...Wink Because,they know 'everything'...[even more then Barun LOL]. Don't waste your time to answered them... believe me...Its totally wastage of time... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khan

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
I agree but then ..Barun as Arnav is imprinted in pur minds..wel nt be able to accept some1 else now !!
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_nisar

Agree...but i think SP doing this purposely because they want ipkknd end for their new sanjay leela banshali serial...but i hope i m wrong...

I don't think so...because as my knowledge IPKKND got extension till Feb.,2013. [I am not talking about I-F spoiler giversLOL] n if,I am not wrong then,SLB wants 10-10.30pm slot for his show [due to show content.]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khanSwaNia_2Naz_nisar

naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

I agree but then ..Barun as Arnav is imprinted in pur minds..wel nt be able to accept some1 else now !!

It will take a while like they say time heals all wounds...I know it won't be easy for me to see someone else as ASR but I am willing to give it a shot

Edited by naadhira_khan - 11 November 2012 at 7:37pm
sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naadhira_khan

Originally posted by sohara

i was a huge fan of both Barun and Sanaya before. When I saw the promo I went so ecstatic that I promised to watch the show, no matter what would be the story!  It may sound silly, but I started watchinng IPK from the very first episode only for Sarun. And becoz of them I stick with it in all thick and thin.

If you want the show to end it's understandable but then again you also SI fan do you want to lose both SI and BS at the same time. Who knows how long it'll take before we can see them onscreen again.

I don't want the show to end. But for me can't accept any other guy against Khushi in the serial. Coz Arnav and Khushi are soul mates and so no way Khushi can love any body else. They can continue the show without showing Khushi with other guy. And of course ASR's role can't be replaced. Coz there is only one Barun who can play ASR.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khanJoseph_A

Naz_nisar IF-Sizzlerz
Naz_nisar
Naz_nisar

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Agree...but i think SP doing this purposely because they want ipkknd end for their new sanjay leela banshali serial...but i hope i m wrong...

I don't think so...because as my knowledge IPKKND got extension till Feb.,2013. [I am not talking about I-F spoiler giversLOL] n if,I am not wrong then,SLB wants 10-10.30pm slot for his show [due to show content.]

Ok...its come to my mind...what if barun wants to end ipkknd because he wants to join maybe this slb serial?

Joseph_A

naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Ok...its come to my mind...what if barun wants to end ipkknd because he wants to join maybe this slb serial?
Don't break my  Broken Heart... he won't do that to us

Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

No...Its not possible because,SLB show star cast is finalized already.Embarrassed [They completed Pilot epi. shoot.]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khanSwaNia_2Naz_nisar

Go to top