Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Yep... You got it:) 

seriously what all people do for money .heck she could have even married tushki puski even he is better in comparison πŸ˜†
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

πŸ˜†  Manoj, You are hilarious...

Ahhh Masand... Good old days when his gossips where masaledaar and his threads were a riot... 

On topic: Quite an impressive turnout of A listers at this wedding... 

aapne shaadi kar ke us podgy mucchad ka dil tod diya now he always comes with baasi newsπŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yep... You got it:) 

oh so boy is not rohit's brother but Girl is Rohti's sister 

after knowing same surnames i thought may be he is Rohit's elder bro πŸ˜³
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Okay Maddy thanks :) I am back to thinking this is slightly creepy and weird. πŸ˜†

honey.b thumbnail

That color doesnt look good on DP .. Kareena and Bips look hot.

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Okay Maddy thanks :) I am back to thinking this is slightly creepy and weird. πŸ˜†

They say that some girls fall in love with men who reminds them of their dad or men who have similar character traits like their dad... πŸ˜†
Maybe Mehak took it a little further and fell in love with someone who looks like her brother... 

They say that some girls fall in love with men who reminds them of their dad or men who have similar character traits like their dad... πŸ˜†
Maybe Mehak took it a little further and fell in love with someone who looks like her brother... 

@ bold - that's fine but making out with someone who looks like yr father / brother eww
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I know...it's one thing to fall in love with someone who has similar characteristics as your father or brother, but another to marry someone who LOOKS like them...eww.. πŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chocolover89

I know...it's one thing to fall in love with someone who has similar characteristics as your father or brother, but another to marry someone who LOOKS like them...eww.. πŸ˜†

It is creepy, but there are people who do... πŸ˜†   My neighbour's daughter in India, she fell in love with the guy who looked so much like her dad... She says it wasnt intentional but it just happened... πŸ˜•
Where is Prachi Desai? Didn't attend her sister-in-affair's marriage?