Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Aashka!!

bonny05 Goldie
bonny05
bonny05

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
why did u put ashka and delnaz together thats not fair...for me its urvashi she is fake...the way she has switched her group from ashka to niketan thats so irretating..
Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonny05

why did u put ashka and delnaz together thats not fair...for me its urvashi she is fake...the way she has switched her group from ashka to niketan thats so irretating..

I am actually liking the switch, she is better of with Niks as Aashka and Delnaaz are not her friends.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bigfannmihali7blackiedipali13

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Aashka-Delnaaz combo. Does it need any explanation?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13Shayu.

bonny05 Goldie
bonny05
bonny05

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

I think so because in my POV both of them r different personality just because they r friends doesnt mean if ashka doing something wrong or good then delnaaz is also wrong or good at the same time ...so i think we should judge them individually
blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blackie

I think so because in my POV both of them r different personality just because they r friends doesnt mean if ashka doing something wrong or good then delnaaz is also wrong or good at the same time ...so i think we should judge them individually
I was not referring to them being judged together. I just meant  both of them are fake as compared to rest of the contestants.

Aashka was faking her friendship with Urvashi initially. Delu sheds crocodile tears. She tries too hard to be in everyone's good books. There is no separate button to vote for either of them individually.Wink

Edited by blackie - 11 November 2012 at 6:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13Shayu.

dipali13 IF-Dazzler
dipali13
dipali13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

so what u think like dellu-sana urvashi also sit there and babysit her..ooo my poor babby ashu u why u cry baby mammy is just here..my baby r u hungry? wait I will feed u but first let me wipe ur tear my baby...AngryAngry she is smart enough to find whom to stay with and she is fighter not cry babyStar she is honest and she always  talk strait forward even sallu ask her about next coming..pls don't comper Urvashi with aashka AngryAngry Urvashi is 1000 time better then S-A-D( sana,aashka,dellu). 

KISNAs Girltweetie19blackieShayu.

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Aashka and Delnaaaz! Bohut fake hain! I've noticed that in BB, the ones who cry "I cannot handle people who are fake," are the biggest fakes in the world!LOL Sana is just a ditzy bimbo. She isn't fake. Just stupid.

blackiedipali13Shayu.purva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index