Chilly's Comment Corner!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

KODAK MOMENTS OF THE DAY

Angad getting real-close to Kripa and then bursts out laughing and making fun of her, yet again, much to the poor girl's chagrin and telling her that why on earth would he want to share a room with a girl like her!

Kripa realizing about the Hotel Room goof-up and rushing to Angad to apologize! Angad giving her ''Go, get lost, I won't come with you'' look, yet looking glad that she came rushing after him!

Angad melting like butter kept in the Sun, after watching Kripa getting soaked to the skin waiting for him to come with her! I liked the way he pulls the jacket over his face to avoid seeing Kripa and then pulls it off to give a ''Oh No, why does she do this to me'' look! Amazing!

Angad getting a ''Oh Shucks, she is about to fall sick'' look when Kripa sneeze's like mad, and then offering a bottle of Bacardi (or was it Doctor's Brandy?) to the clueless Kripa!

ADORABLE MOMENT OF KYPH TILL DATE - Kripa's delightful ''Bacardi Breezer'' dance, in front of a stupidified Angad! And yes, Angad's ''Whattt????'' look when he see's the half-empty bottle of alcohol in front of him!

Angad's million dollar expressions on seeing his ''Ms. Values'' dancing with gay abandon to ''Dekh Le'' and a lovable smile escaping his lips!

Angad getting that innocent, ''Oh God, don't ask me what all happened last night'' look and scaring the hell out of Kripa! Total rip-off scene from DDLJ, but charming anyway!

Angad looking with extreme concern at Kripa getting lost in the crowd, and then giving his hand for her to hold on! Just goes to show, why we love Angad the person, than Angad the beef-cake!

Angad wrapping Kripa in his protective arms, because her shirt buttons had come lose!

Kripa realizing why Angad was holding her, and then literally pleading with him to hold her again and yes, the icing on the Cake, Angad teasing her about it and asking her again and again if she actually wants him to hold her!

CHILLY TAKES OF THE DAY

Definitely one of the cutest, funniest and romantic episodes of KYPH till date!

Angad and Kripa shared an amazing screen-chemistry in the episode, they were funny, cute, romantic, passionate and just plain engaging! They looked like two strangers who are in the process of discovering one-another and at the same time, falling hopelessly in love with one another!

Angad's acting was superb, he has an amazing comic timing and his expressions are just bang-on! And I would calls this episode, ''The Return of Kripa'' simply because in just that one scene, where Kripa dances with complete abandon was one of her best performances till date! She looked, acted and felt like the Kirpa of yore, the innocent Nainital girl yet again!!! Prithvi was good, but you did feel like hitting the fool, for showing his love-letter to Mishti and Damini and complicating his and Kripa's life forever!!! For a guy like Prithvi, I would have assumed that he had better sense than doing something so immature! Mishti looked beautiful today and I really like the confidence and ease she projects on screen! Naina sucked big-time as usual, one she should go slow on her make-up, secondly it would help if her character wasn't so stuck-up and irritating and thirdly, why on earth is she so hyper regarding Kripa & Angad??? Is it because, before anyone else, she has realized the potential of a great love-affair brewing b/w her wayward son and the docile Nainital lass???

A good episode overall, thoroughly entertaining and very, very high on the cuteness factor, but depressing in the sense that we can see where Kripa, Angad and Prithvi are headed now, what with Kripa and Angad discovering that they can not just tolerate one another but actually have the potential to fall and remain in love for keeps! And Prithvi, poor thing, getting his heart-broken was one thing, we were all anticipating, but getting embarrassed in front of his Mom and Sister was not something, I was expecting! With this action, Prithvi has put not just himself in a quandary but has involuntarily raised expectations in Mishti and Damini and now they will obviously blame Kripa for leading Prithvi on and then breaking his heart ruthlessly, which, ofcourse is entirely untrue!

WAAAAAAH.... SOB.... SOB.....😭

where were you chilly...? sob...

i just LOVE LOVE LOVe your comment corner... make a comment corner sticky... pls!!!πŸ˜†

btw... yeah... it was stupid of prithvi to display his letter like that... and why hasn't harshini signed the letter???? and about the zip... my my... what a totally howlarious scene... angad came across as one with spotless virtue... he did not even TOUCH kripa!

very nice of him... i'm in love!😳

i luv ur comments chilly and yes the episode rocked it was absolutely cute episode kripa looked so cute while dancing and the zip scene was so funny and angad really acted decent while she was dancing he was looking like a janu thumbs up to kripa n angad...!!

oh Chilly, I was waiting for this one. I missed a few scenes actually πŸ˜‰.I loved the way Kripa dances with gay abandon and Angad's adorable expressions. Prithvi turned out to be real jerk yest. Hope to see more fireworks b/w Kripa and Angad in the coming episodes.

Thanks once again Chilly for the awesome comments πŸ‘

Cheers

Lata

Chilly. Missed your take on Angad Kripa. So happy you are back. Stay put.

Prithvi is mummy ka beta...heavens, how can you show a letter supposedly from your lady love to your Mom? yeh love letter tha ya harshini ke taraf se shaadi ka proposal, shagun samet?

Want a fiercely protective bf like Angad. Sadly, either men like him are already taken or most handsome men belong to my Mom's generation...e.g. AAmir, Shahrukh, sob sob😭

hey chilly...................aap kaha thi😭

thanx a ton 4 ur comments...............missed ur update yesterday

kariya!!!

Thanx chilly for the analysis.........................great Kodak moments of KYPH....................

yeah chilly...it was an awesome episode...i watched the recorded version after dance group and couldnt stop laughing at the comic scenes,,....the guy has pure talent....its good to know he has both looks and talents and not just one quality πŸ‘...I also liked kirpa today..she's definatly improving...although her dubbed voice makes her loose points as it doesn't allow her to project emotion like angad..but u can see her talent in her eyes...im sure she'll improve over time

...great analysis chilly....keep up the good work.

one thing i want to tell you chilly. even afte watching the entire episode i wait for your comments. which makes my whole day goes nice.

This is not just about angad & kripa but all the actors the way you defined them it is fantastic. You actuly put the written story in pictures.

love to read/see you.

pooja