Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why can't it be both? Please post your views!

swatso Senior Member
swatso
swatso

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I don't understand the whole "Barun was forced" because of the script theory Confused Could it be that Barun was tired and wanted a break for a couple of months to rest, promote his movie, read other scripts, etc... He may have also asked for more flexible working hours in the event he signs on for another movie. This is may have caused the producers and Star Plus to pause because of the undue burden it would place on them (the rant of the fans notwithstanding, remember the last time he was on leave?)! They may have asked him to make a choice, continue with the show or quit and pursue your other dreams and he chose the latter. 

Hey, it's the season of conspiracy theories! In my defense, mine at least makes sense, right ?Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Wilma_flinstone49ndAyaat1216naadhira_khanmamatharoyalkshows_fangirlMrDarcyfanLyssaPie

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
It's plausible and frankly likely. He may not have wanted to quit, just take a break, but they made him...

Who knows? Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nessMrDarcyfan

naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Nice to see someone using their brain. I thought the sameā€¦let's hope BS clears the air in his interview

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swatsoMrDarcyfan

swatso Senior Member
swatso
swatso

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moomin4455

It's plausible and frankly likely. He may not have wanted to quit, just take a break, but they made him...

Who knows? Smile

I think I understand the producers point of view also. I doubt that any employer would let their employees take off for a few months and pretend that their company would not be affected!   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khankshows_fangirlKulfiBaiMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I think this is most likely what happened! They could easily have sent him overseas in the story and have him vedio chat with Khushi! That way would have given Barun time off as well!

Could have concentrated in K the business women and Anajli's live story, and NK etc! Could have even bought a hot guy to the story who tries to steal her from Arnav? But won't work? They could have done SO much without sending ASR to his death or them splitting up!

Them BS could have come back for a few weeks and they could have had Anjali's wedding and even ended the show?? Maybe double wedding for Anji and NK?? CV's could have done SO much without having Khushi Rabba Ve with another guy!! That way everyone wins!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 November 2012 at 5:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najmubasheraMaddyAddynomad.nessFlora3333

swatso Senior Member
swatso
swatso

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I think this is most likely what happened! They could easily have sent him overseas in the story and have him vedio chat with Khushi! That way would have given Barun time off as well!

Could have concentrated in K the business women and Anajli's live story, and NK etc! Could have even bought a hot guy to the story who tries to steal her from Arnav? But won't work? They could have done SO much without sending ASR to his death or them splitting up!

Them BS could have fond back for a few weeks and they could have had Anjali's wedding and even ended the show?? Maybe double wedding for Anji and NK?? CV's could have done SO much without having Khushi Rabba Ve with another guy!! That way everyone wins!

I don't know! I doubt that everybody would have won. The same fans who are now coming up with plausible ideas/stories when or if he goes on break, went berserk when he took a month off the last time. Besides, he is the lead of the show. If this was Akash, Shyam, or NK, your idea may have worked. But this is Arnav's character, how can the lead just disappear for that long? People on this forum want a Rabbave everyday - they make such a big hue and cry when they don't get one. Do you think they would be okay if they don't get it for a few months? I don't think so Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Yeah anything is possible as 4Losers are not giving us any news/confirmation.
But whatever the reason is, BS said he's not leaving. That means he didn't want to leave. He said when he comes back "depends on the storyline". So we want the story to be changed so BS stays in the show. No one replacing Barun in the show will be accepted by most of the fans.
I don't want to sound mean, but that was my opinion.

rabeeha

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Them BS could have come back for a few weeks and they could have had Anjali's wedding and even ended the show?? Maybe double wedding for Anji and NK?? CV's could have done SO much without having Khushi Rabba Ve with another guy!! That way everyone wins!

Exactly! If he wants break, he can easily have 1/2 weeks of break and story can continue with other tracks!

taklima_naj

Go to top