Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Big deal (Page 2)

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraellla

Each & everyone one of you who is a minor & feels that their so called lives depends only on this show & cannot move along have your parents approved to your madness & hooligan behavior if yes lets see what they have to say & how they will react to your behaviors & the majored adults who also encourage these kinda acts is that wht you all want these youngster to become & where is your maturity level.,

You have your life you have to see television purely as a source of entertainment & go along with it... Barun did his work he was appreciated he is happy with the fame he got he enjoyed the madness everyone gave him he wants to move on.
The channel got its show to success & the ph gave its story , Now time to leave these three alone to conclude with whatever they feel good for themselves & MOVE ON..

One show two shows .,,,,,,, shows have a point to excel and they just do it for entertainment and keep doing so with the next show & one actor leaves another comes in for the character maybe it will work maybe not so what Either stop watching or switch to something else or just don't watch TV , BUT it's foolish to kill ur life for a daam television show as there is many other things which ones life is meant for and this is nothing compare to it just for entertainment .

Ask ur parents if u r a minor or even little as mature as people who know what is spoken here
YAWN

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tanu...

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
dear TM
I strongly oppose your effort to make the kids see light at the end of the tunnel.U r trying to put an end to the wholesome entertainment the forum provides. Tongue No body is gonna listen to u. They have 'better' things do in life like sending emails, make threatening phone calls , bring out a new 'revolution' ( that they do not know the meaning of the word is another thing) important exams, apni zindagi, apne maa baap ke expectations... sab jaaye bhaad mein, Bas iss show ka hero waapas aajaye LOL aur show ka chemistry 100% ho chaahe apne khud ke exams me zero mile Clap

jaanujanvi

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Hell.. Y do u care to give us justification?Confused

P.S: I dint read ur whole postWacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DaRkPrInCeSsTINA!...Tanu...

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
just have to say that im sick of ppl pointing out young ppl as some ppl in this thread have done. if u think ur so mature, don't generalize and insult an entire age group Thumbs Down 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

49ndsun_shine_girl

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

dear TM
I strongly oppose your effort to make the kids see light at the end of the tunnel.U r trying to put an end to the wholesome entertainment the forum provides. Tongue No body is gonna listen to u. They have 'better' things do in life like sending emails, make threatening phone calls , bring out a new 'revolution' ( that they do not know the meaning of the word is another thing) important exams, apni zindagi, apne maa baap ke expectations... sab jaaye bhaad mein, Bas iss show ka hero waapas aajaye LOL aur show ka chemistry 100% ho chaahe apne khud ke exams me zero mile Clap

Thank you for pointing out these details.
What would people do without sensible people like you who thrive on providing unsolicited gyaan.
I love your concern for the young people here. Nobody cares btw.
They have brains and are sensible.
If they want to protest again something, let them be.
Just because they are young, does not mean that they are foolish.
And they can act without your gyaan.
But I like your concern...Dead

49nd

Meghana09 Senior Member
Meghana09
Meghana09

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
cant watch anyone as asr except sobti...
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
if it doesnt matter to you good for u 
but it does for us 
he is more than an actor an entertainer for us 

49ndsun_shine_girl

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_shine_girl

Originally posted by shamil

dear TM

</div>
<div>

Thank you for pointing out these details.
What would people do without sensible people like you who thrive on providing unsolicited gyaan.
I love your concern for the young people here. Nobody cares btw.
They have brains and are sensible.
If they want to protest again something, let them be.
Just because they are young, does not mean that they are foolish.
And they can act without your gyaan.
But I like your concern...Dead

thank u for ur kind words. So sad that nobody caresCry
Ofcourse none of u r foolish. I wouldnt dare to say that (aloud) or advice the ardent fans out there. Who am I to give gyan to brilliant ppl like you? I was actually reprimanding the TM for being a spoilsport. She is trying to be kabab mein haddiAngry trying to stop u guys from doing what u want.
U people please continue. I love this forum more than any other forum. Keep posting Thumbs Up

jaanujanvisun_shine_girl

Go to top