Saraellla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What's the problem if Barun wants to quit or he wants to take te long break be with his family or persue his Bollywood dream , just let the guy go , let the production house or channel do what ever they wish and life goes on .. There are replacements done in so many shows when the lead actor wants to leave peole will wtch if they want else switch channels

This is sheer madness & desperate craziness learn to move on & stop cursing every body all r humans but many people on this forum act like hooligans & blast the actors the ph & the channel

Learn to respect decisions & the ones who take them life moves on and so also entertainment so let go and move on...

Enjoy what is left with the show if Barun is replaced with another actor for the character of ASR let him give his work in & one should learn to appriciate , and enjoy the show or just let it be peace around

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49nd thumbnail
I"ll respectfully disagree here, mainly because your main argument was based on comparing it with 'so many other shows'. I've never watched or liked any Indian show before ipk, this show has portrayed one of the, if not the most, beautiful love stories ever.
While I agree that we are being very emotional I think the strength of our reaction is the only way for the channel to realize its importance. 
I will respect barun's decision but just not if it was because of politics. 
At the end of the day we are all just passionate about keeping the integrity of the characters of arnav and khushi, and that's only done with Barun and Sanaya. 
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think the problem with this forum, is there are more youngsters, who have got too emotionally attached, and they can't seem to find a way out of their addiction to Arnav and Khushi. So, I think the few mature viewers who know this is just fiction and not reality, and have moved on from this craziness, should let these fans be. Because trust me, no matter what you say the fans are still going to do what they want. So, let them deal with this on their own...because making posts like this isn't going to help here, and a few have tried...So, just sit back and hope this come backs to normal..:)
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If Barun leaves, NOTHING is left with the show because the show is based on SARUN chemistry.
He should take a break if he needs.
He can leave if he wants.
But we can't watch the show without Sarun in it.

E_Paw thumbnail
So what's the big deal if people wants to continue the show with the same actors, BIG DEAL!
Because you are one in 100 that doesn't mind. BIG DEAL.😡

tazmania711 thumbnail
completely agree

I dont get the outrage for Gul only , as  there  is another co producers no one mentions or lashes out at?? i guess they either dont know his name or have selectively forgotten.

The point is if someone is not happy or not satisfied doing something at a certain point in their career they should not do it anymore ...the character has no space for growth ..its stagnant...its very obvious that he has quite and will not return "the long break" is to keep the fans pacified.

everyone has a right to choose...and he has made his decision. Trying to vent your anger or blaming other people related to the show is pointless be it Gul PH or SP.

Its quite possible that whatever Barun does next could be better than what we have watched him in.

Frankly i think the show should have ended after the leads got married. The show is on air only due to the time they have been alloted  to this show which is till feb i guess.

Saraellla thumbnail
Each & everyone one of you who is a minor & feels that their so called lives depends only on this show & cannot move along have your parents approved to your madness & hooligan behavior if yes lets see what they have to say & how they will react to your behaviors & the majored adults who also encourage these kinda acts is that wht you all want these youngster to become & where is your maturity level.,

You have your life you have to see television purely as a source of entertainment & go along with it... Barun did his work he was appreciated he is happy with the fame he got he enjoyed the madness everyone gave him he wants to move on.
The channel got its show to success & the ph gave its story , Now time to leave these three alone to conclude with whatever they feel good for themselves & MOVE ON..

One show two shows .,,,,,,, shows have a point to excel and they just do it for entertainment and keep doing so with the next show & one actor leaves another comes in for the character maybe it will work maybe not so what Either stop watching or switch to something else or just don't watch TV , BUT it's foolish to kill ur life for a daam television show as there is many other things which ones life is meant for and this is nothing compare to it just for entertainment .

Ask ur parents if u r a minor or even little as mature as people who know what is spoken here
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saraellla

What's the problem if Barun wants to quit or he wants to take te long break be with his family or persue his Bollywood dream , just let the guy go , let the production house or channel do what ever they wish and life goes on .. There are replacements done in so many shows when the lead actor wants to leave peole will wtch if they want else switch channels

This is sheer madness & desperate craziness learn to move on & stop cursing every body all r humans but many people on this forum act like hooligans & blast the actors the ph & the channel

Learn to respect decisions & the ones who take them life moves on and so also entertainment so let go and move on...

Enjoy what is left with the show if Barun is replaced with another actor for the character of ASR let him give his work in & one should learn to appriciate , and enjoy the show or just let it be peace around

I love how newbies are creating accounts and giving us Barun fans free gyaans.
Aur bhi hai kya advice aapkey paas?
Please feel free...
At least hum logon ko free mein entertainment toh mil raha hai
lagey raho
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saraellla

Each & everyone one of you who is a minor & feels that their so called lives depends only on this show & cannot move along have your parents approved to your madness & hooligan behavior if yes lets see what they have to say & how they will react to your behaviors & the majored adults who also encourage these kinda acts is that wht you all want these youngster to become & where is your maturity level.,

You have your life you have to see television purely as a source of entertainment & go along with it... Barun did his work he was appreciated he is happy with the fame he got he enjoyed the madness everyone gave him he wants to move on.
The channel got its show to success & the ph gave its story , Now time to leave these three alone to conclude with whatever they feel good for themselves & MOVE ON..

One show two shows .,,,,,,, shows have a point to excel and they just do it for entertainment and keep doing so with the next show & one actor leaves another comes in for the character maybe it will work maybe not so what Either stop watching or switch to something else or just don't watch TV , BUT it's foolish to kill ur life for a daam television show as there is many other things which ones life is meant for and this is nothing compare to it just for entertainment .

Ask ur parents if u r a minor or even little as mature as people who know what is spoken here

YAWN
shamil thumbnail
dear TM
I strongly oppose your effort to make the kids see light at the end of the tunnel.U r trying to put an end to the wholesome entertainment the forum provides. 😛 No body is gonna listen to u. They have 'better' things do in life like sending emails, make threatening phone calls , bring out a new 'revolution' ( that they do not know the meaning of the word is another thing) important exams, apni zindagi, apne maa baap ke expectations... sab jaaye bhaad mein, Bas iss show ka hero waapas aajaye 😆 aur show ka chemistry 100% ho chaahe apne khud ke exams me zero mile 👏