Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Urvashi is a big player (Page 2)

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

They are all 'players'.. playing the game of big boss personally urvashi is my favourite ;)

Yeah man everyone is playing a game even Delnaaz is. I am an Urvashi fan too, she hangs around with Niketan coz she knows that Aashka and co bitch about her, she is very clever.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bigfannmihali7pravaldipali13LSctt

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

They are all 'players'.. playing the game of big boss personally urvashi is my favourite ;)

Yeah man everyone is playing a game even Delnaaz is. I am an Urvashi fan too, she hangs around with Niketan coz she knows that Aashka and co bitch about her, she is very clever.

Exactly, what would people rather want her to be another sana type who heeds every commamd of ash? Shes smart enough to knw that these members of mahila mandal are the real two faced people who hug her and then bitch about her behind her back.. even in live feed sana & ash were bitching about her saying hw she will neva be able to seperate her reel image and real image bcoz shes like that even in real life!!!! And why. arent people looking at hw all of ash & co are nw best friends with sapna isnt that 'two faced/game playing'?? Okay rant over

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bigfannmihali7dipali13Mahek_No1

Shamainchara01 Goldie
Shamainchara01
Shamainchara01

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonny05

she is way too smart for this game ...she knows when to switch groups and how ... earlier she was with ashka and group and now she is stuck with niketan group thats shows how cunning she is...so in otherwords u can say two face

Well she never wanted to leave Aashka and gang, on the other hand it was them who left her out mostly, when it is eveident that they are avoiding her why would she go and stick herself with them, Urvashi even told Delnaz that Aaska was behaving wrong with her and when urvashi went to console aashka, aashka told her not to come to her and go be with her new friends.

As part of the task Urvashi got to know more about Niketan and felt he was not all that bad also his gesture of caring for urvashi when she was unwell showed that he is not after all only a game planner he has a soft side too.

My view Urvashi is in the rite side now atleast she never bitched about Ashu and Delu when she was with them unlike the other 2.

Edited by Shamainchara01 - 11 November 2012 at 5:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soulfulmihali7tweetie19dipali13LSctt-EvilDesires-

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Exactly, what would people rather want her to be another sana type who heeds every commamd of ash? Shes smart enough to knw that these members of mahila mandal are the real two faced people who hug her and then bitch about her behind her back.. even in live feed sana & ash were bitching about her saying hw she will neva be able to seperate her reel image and real image bcoz shes like that even in real life!!!! And why. arent people looking at hw all of ash & co are nw best friends with sapna isnt that 'two faced/game playing'?? Okay rant over

Yep they cant see that GMM have become friends with Sapna.

If people dont like her plauing the game then do they want her to sit around crying all the time and become Rhondu number 2.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soulfuldipali13-EvilDesires-

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

If people dont like her plauing the game then do they want her to sit around crying all the time and become Rhondu number 2.

Omg i just realized if urvashi was apart of the SAD gang it would have to be called SADU LOOOL!!! Thankgod shes too smart to rejoin that gang again;) And rhondu number 2 LOL

Edited by sonia1230 - 11 November 2012 at 6:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13Mahek_No1-EvilDesires-

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

Omg i just realized if urvashi was apart of the SAD gang it would have to be called SADU LOOOL!!! Thankgod shes too smart to rejoin that gang again;) And rhondu number 2 LOL

Sadu   LOL - thank god she is not with them now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Sadu   LOL - thank god she is not with them now.

I know SAD Is just Apt for sana, Aashka & delu.. Sadu wouldnt have fit urvashis personality LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13Mahek_No1

coolmove1 Senior Member
coolmove1
coolmove1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
she is not two faced but now she knows now that hows Niketan and rajeev are they are better then aashka and sapnaTongue ab urvashi ko pata chala aashka or sapna ka chahera so she is out unki team me seSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13Mahek_No1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index