Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

There's one thing I still don't understand...

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Right before Jiju and Api left, they had this conversation which went something like this:

Zeenat: I'm worried. Will she be able to handle the past? Her past? 
Anwar: 20 years, Zeenat. The secrets (?) are buried very deeply, she won't be able to find out everything.

And so on and so forth.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I got a feeling that Api and Jiju already know a whole lot about Zoya's past (going by their conversation), so why don't they just tell her? 

Is it so Zoya can discover for herself - independently? But Api really wanted Zoya to come back to NY with her!

Also, did I hear wrong or is Zoya supposedly only staying with Asad and Co. for a couple of days? So is she planning to find out about her past in a matter of days? And then, is she planning to go back to NY?

I can't wait to find out! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaultInMyStars

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
yes i think api n jiju already know more then they are letting on my only question is whether or not this past is in anyway related to ayaan or asads families

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BengalibabexxKulfiBai

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Why do I get this feeling that Zoya's past is somehow related to Asad or Ayaan...

I also remember the scene when Tej and his wife were also talking about some past secrets that no one knows about except them...

KulfiBai

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

KulfiBai

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index