sanjanaschand thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is such a nice family drama but coz of monikanaga's entry, everything is spolied. it could have been much better...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sumtimes a very gud show can fail beacause of just 1 character 

here in the case it was Moni kangna

She s damn irritating ..idiotic 
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tani23

Sumtimes a very gud show can fail beacause of just 1 character 

here in the case it was Moni kangna

She s damn irritating ..idiotic 

She is maha-irritatingšŸ˜”

dipak_sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: JalebiGirl

She is maha-irritatingšŸ˜”

Maha irritating monikangnašŸ˜”. Charecter is best but monikangna is non actor same reaction each and every episode  no verriation in her acting  i dont know why cast her, star plus is no 1 channal then too ?
radhika34 thumbnail
 Yes completely agreed infact looking at the star cast first thought some funny and good family values serial just oike ba bahu and khichdi but to my horror this one turned out to be a nightmare fo MOni KAngana

Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally Agree!!..
Her tricks & plans are going on for ever!!..quite annoying..
I would really love to see her plans backfiring & for tejal to get some credit...
reshmi1234 thumbnail

I do agree that this is a such a beautiful serial and character's like Monikanga should not be included in this drama and make it same like Saath Nibana Sathiya.  We expect Mr JD's serial to be itneresting like Baa Bhau Aur Baby which we used to enjoy thoroughly.  Maybe because of this negative effect this serial is getting  wrapped up.  There is no negative thoughts in others mind against Monikangana.  Even they dont bechave bad to Moni, then why this negative things are incorporated.  There should be some sense when they do this.  Anyway good bye to such a beautiful serial.

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ALL: d serial even after including MK character ran well /...

Infact d TRPS increased after MK Character ...(I Hate MK as well ...)

SP didnt want to continue d show  because dey have lot new shows in the pipeline 

...i think wat has worsened now is First d time slot (its like if d viewers r not ready for d show to end ...den force dem to hate d show...)

Secondly, dey ruined d gud characters of d show:

i m not liking Dis Sushi-tejal rift 

MK is still d same 

its other characters who have changed 

i used to like Aniket ,...for d love he had for tejal ..but d way he s treating her dese days ..make me not like his charcater

So acording to me its not MK s character negativity ...but a change in attitude of other charcaters which is making d show lose viewers
dipak_sharma thumbnail
i dont know but when i was watching this show then i know what monikangna reacting now same 3 reaction she played i know that she smiled now she cross looking to tejal all 2/3 reaction so many negative charecter veriattes same thing diffrent diffrent way actally show is super yaaar