Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Think logically not emotionally (Page 6)

naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitrajay

what story are you talking abt? there has been no story since several months - have you even been watching? all of us area watching HOPING the story will improve - all that attracts us is Barun and Sanaya and their phenomenal portrayal of Arnav and Khushi!

You might have not liked it but it doesn't mean I didn't. Yes there were a few episodes recently I didn't like but this show is still better than the rest of the serials on SP

chitrajay IF-Dazzler
chitrajay
chitrajay

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naadhira_khan

what story are you talking abt? there has been no story since several months - have you even been watching? all of us area watching HOPING the story will improve - all that attracts us is Barun and Sanaya and their phenomenal portrayal of Arnav and Khushi!

You might have not liked it but it doesn't mean I didn't. Yes there were a few episodes recently I didn't like but this show is still better than the rest of the serials on SP

I dont watch anything else on Indian TV - yes its probably a lot better than others - but their standards have slipped terribly... btw, Sanaya too might quit - just heard!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksr

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kkksr

Originally posted by jeesie

I dont understand 1 thing why people r asking again and again and again , that why would production house let go of his lead character , and why Barun quitte, that same production house and that lady Gul did the same thing with her previous show. Geet. and about Barun , he don't have any new movie or tv show in pipe line , why he is going to quitte his only job his only show , he is so popular now adays specially among international audience , and he knows if he quitte the show like that , it will ruin his image , why would he do that , there must b some strong reason behind it , ph or sp or may b Gul khan

From what I hear there is a pattern. They supposedly did the same thing with Geet. This amateur PH is incapable of managing/running anything. We should just stop watching any show from this PH. Boycott QH and ask everyone you know to boycott QH. They deserve to go out of business.  Barun does not have any movies lined up. The current track/storyline is the worst ever and he is probably leaving because it ruins his image. I would quit too if I were in his position. Sanaya must leave too. Some other sane PH will pick up Barun, Sanaya and Lalit Mohan for a new show.
Did they make the actors of geet quit too? and then ended the show.

I am going by anecdotal evidence on Geet.  I have never seen Geet and IPK is my first Indian show. The Geet audience I know are still bitter about how the PH ended their favorite show!

naadhira_khan

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I used to watch the show for its story till hate marriage and since then I am watching it mostly only for Barun  so for me once Barun quits means I quit too ...And as far as story is considered there never was a story since hate marriage it was only Sarun all the way !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyaaraarnavchitrajaysun_shine_girl

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

This show used to be better than any other show on Indian Television. Not any more. Right now it is one of the worst shows on Indian TV. I have started watching other shows and all  I can say is they are way better than current IPK!  The statement IPK  is still better than other shows on SP is simply not true.

In fact I have stopped watching IPK after the wedding when the PH decided to go back to their favorite OTT comedy track with Khushi (stopped watching after the office episode..eewww that was too much for me..completely turned me off)

chitrajay

luckyasr Senior Member
luckyasr
luckyasr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
i liked ur post!!but i don't know why they r bashing and i read some r cursing the producer this is very bad.who knows what's the reason ,but nobody will dare to tell it ,but we can hope that barun leaving the show they can show that he has gone for business trip or sometning else but not that he is going with sheetal that would be rediculous so we fans r trying to tell that don't kill the lovestory.

BUT YES ITS DEFINETLY ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS IN SP I LOVE IT.SP BEKAAR WITHOUT ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON!!LOL
tiahalder IF-Rockerz
tiahalder
tiahalder

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
yes you are right on one point that people should think logically..
they are bashing gul khan,star plus and sobti without having any valid proof..
all these 3 parties have left us in utter confusion and we are trapped..we are the worst sufferers.
but i believe..more than us ipkknd belongs to the production house..they are the creator..but sarun is the soul of their creation..
i dont think replacing any one of them can afford to run the show..
but if they want to continue with the show and give it a try..then i'm not against it..
because as a consumer of the product if i dont like it i readily have the choice  to discard it..thats upto me..and thats my right.
but there can be some old audiences  or SI fans who may still continue watching the show..
there may be other staffs in the team who dont want to be jobless.
pleading for sobti to stay back will make things normal..i support it..
but pleading to end the show and bashing everyone illogically..without knowing things clearly..well thats not our right..

Go to top