Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Think logically not emotionally (Page 5)

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkksr

Originally posted by jeesie

I dont understand 1 thing why people r asking again and again and again , that why would production house let go of his lead character , and why Barun quitte, that same production house and that lady Gul did the same thing with her previous show. Geet. and about Barun , he don't have any new movie or tv show in pipe line , why he is going to quitte his only job his only show , he is so popular now adays specially among international audience , and he knows if he quitte the show like that , it will ruin his image , why would he do that , there must b some strong reason behind it , ph or sp or may b Gul khan

From what I hear there is a pattern. They supposedly did the same thing with Geet. This amateur PH is incapable of managing/running anything. We should just stop watching any show from this PH. Boycott QH and ask everyone you know to boycott QH. They deserve to go out of business.  Barun does not have any movies lined up. The current track/storyline is the worst ever and he is probably leaving because it ruins his image. I would quit too if I were in his position. Sanaya must leave too. Some other sane PH will pick up Barun, Sanaya and Lalit Mohan for a new show.

YES! Thumbs Up

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naadhira_khan

Originally posted by sonaholic

the question is not about barun leaving  and to end the show.
even if barun leave do you think the same ph who gave pathetic epis like anjali miscarriage dadi sheetal etc(still people watched cause of sarun) even when whole cast was present will be able to give any watchable epi even if half of the creatives are gone even cast. it can clearly seen that ph has no interest  in the show anymore.

It doesn't make sense why with they ruin a show that is internationally successful and lose their credibility as a Production House  

Despite all the suggestions, pleading and petitions, this PH screwed with the show since March and repeatedly disappointed the viewers through what seem like deliberate action. The list is long so I wont mention specifics here. Anyone reading this and who was on the forum for the last 7-8 months know the specifics.

You say it doesn't make any sense and you are right and that is the reason why we call this PH mental. You can deal with incompetence but you cant deal with mental (because incompetence can be fixed)

You  have a successful show with a beautiful cast and you are hell bend on screwing it up ( Gul Khan's ego is  running this PH . There must be a reason why most of the cast and crew quit the show!)

naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

even if barun leave do you think the same ph who gave pathetic epis like anjali miscarriage dadi sheetal etc(still people watched cause of sarun) even when whole cast was present will be able to give any watchable epi even if half of the creatives are gone even cast. it can clearly seen that ph has no interest  in the show anymore.

It doesn't make sense why with they ruin a show that is internationally successful and lose their credibility as a Production House  

Despite all the suggestions, pleading and petitions, this PH screwed with the show since March and repeatedly disappointed the viewers through what seem like deliberate action. The list is long so I wont mention specifics here. Anyone reading this and who was on the forum for the last 7-8 months know the specifics.

You say it doesn't make any sense and you are right and that is the reason why we call this PH mental. You can deal with incompetence but you cant deal with mental (because incompetence can be fixed)

You  have a successful show with a beautiful cast and you are hell bend on screwing it up ( Gul Khan's ego is  running this PH . There must be a reason why most of the cast and crew quit the show!)

I really don't know who or what to believe anymore…I guess only time will tell. You can't hide the truth forever

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

thats because they cant handle two major show one at a time. surveen guggal and arjun was not that big but qh is a big project. same happened with geet they made the track so pathetic that at the end even the fans were happy that finally it ended same is happening here with different situation.
i will be happy if ipk goes stong without barun as sanaya and other cast deserve it but its not possible to have faith with this irresponsible phOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khan

pnars Senior Member
pnars
pnars

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
My logical mind agrees with you, but alas, we are humans and not from Vulcan (pun intended) :D

The problem lies with us, not them. When we have watched close to 400 episodes with a certain pair in the lead, the mind is imprinted with these faces, mannerisms and yes, the chemistry and the mind willingly believes that the story is for real, as are the pair (Very willingly, because for many people, the show - and many like this - offers a welcome break from the mundaneness of daily life).

We are just not able to/willing to swallow the fact that we should get used to a new person playing the lead, or that the lead character may be killed off or sidelined. After all, such stories are called "fairy tales" for a reason. 

My 2 paise of opinion..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaughnnaadhira_khan

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jeesie

I dont understand 1 thing why people r asking again and again and again , that why would production house let go of his lead character , and why Barun quitte, that same production house and that lady Gul did the same thing with her previous show. Geet. and about Barun , he don't have any new movie or tv show in pipe line , why he is going to quitte his only job his only show , he is so popular now adays specially among international audience , and he knows if he quitte the show like that , it will ruin his image , why would he do that , there must b some strong reason behind it , ph or sp or may b Gul khan

From what I hear there is a pattern. They supposedly did the same thing with Geet. This amateur PH is incapable of managing/running anything. We should just stop watching any show from this PH. Boycott QH and ask everyone you know to boycott QH. They deserve to go out of business.  Barun does not have any movies lined up. The current track/storyline is the worst ever and he is probably leaving because it ruins his image. I would quit too if I were in his position. Sanaya must leave too. Some other sane PH will pick up Barun, Sanaya and Lalit Mohan for a new show.

Actually, I always felt Geet is a show that wouldn't last very long!! Come on, too much romance and mostly cheesy stuff!! What was there to see at the end??!!  And the main lead already got married and pregnant in the beginning episodes!! LOL Besides, it's not the only reason it ended! They had to wrap up the show because of the channel going through revamp!! Star One became Life OK!! LOL

Shreya
dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

Isn't this what u posted few days ago:

"I read this on FB and i'm sharing it with you.

VERY IMPORTANT CONFIRMED INFORMATION FROM STAR PLUS MARKETING AND HR

... let me tell you what happened. Last week Gul went to Star and said shes run out of ideas for the show, that's why that stupid message came that they want ideas from public ' BUT Gul is doing this on purpose as she wanted to end the show since June/July, now she came up with a track that the channel refused, so she is doing reverse psychology' her new track is, Khushi getting closer to a new man, and Arnav getting closer to Sheetal. Barun would becaome a side character and focus on Khushi and someone else ' Barun Sobti refused this track and said take me out of this if you are going to do this ' the re
ason Gul came up with this track is because she knows it won't work and she knows that channel will have to lift the show off air

Daljeet, Akshay and Deepali HAVE GIVEN THEIR NOTICE BECAUSE THEY ARE FED UP OF THE PROCUTION HOUSE
Abhaas also gave his notice and left ' it wasn't a track to end the chapter of Shaym ' he got fed up of 4LIONS AND GUL the bitch '

NOW MY PLEA TO YOU GUYS IS, CALL, EMAIL, TEXT AND TWEET STAR PLUS AND LET THEM KNOW WE WANT BARUN AND SANAYA .. INCLUDE BOTH NAMES AND SAY IF IPKKND ENDS WE WANT NEW SHOW WITH BOTH '"

The topic was closed by mods anyway.
But,
Now u changed ur mind huh? LOL

people need to understand this and raise your voice. the fake teaser interview will not shut the fans.
chitrajay IF-Dazzler
chitrajay
chitrajay

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
what story are you talking abt? there has been no story since several months - have you even been watching? all of us area watching HOPING the story will improve - all that attracts us is Barun and Sanaya and their phenomenal portrayal of Arnav and Khushi!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrPyaaraarnav

Go to top