Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Think logically not emotionally (Page 3)

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinaa

Its time now to burst the bubble and accept the reality.

Right. It's the time for SP to burst the bubble and accept the reality that we won't accept anyone in Barun's place. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksr

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I respectfully disagree with your post.
The way situation is you can easily find the guilty party.
Those who refused to say anything in front of people, or person who is actually saying something in front of media? Whom should we believe people who are changing their respeonce after two hours, or person who's story stayed same from the day 1???
Barun is not saying anything about 4Lions because he is under contract he can't say anything.
Off screen drama about PH insulting the cast is the same doesn't matter who is the source.
while, SP is coming up with different news after two hours, and PH refused to say anything...
Just tell me who is guilty here?
I can only blame PH and SP here, and nobody else.

Yes, Arnav and Khushi are Fictional characters, but you are totally wrong that all credit goes to writers...If it's not for Barun and Sanaya's good acting + their chemistry Arhi won't be that good to our eyes, Doesn't matter how good script would have if it wasn't for their acting + other crew's hard work. So just saying that it's because of some script you are wrong. Both Barun and Sanaya brought  Arnav and Khushi in to life...How can you even think about  replacement?

This is a love story, and it's main lead should remian the same til the end.
I am not Barun fan or Sanaya's, but that's how I feel. They are both very good actors + share amazing chemistry together, so why killing it with replacement?
Barun and Sanaya both set this image of Arnav and Khushi that nobody can fulfil. It's impossible for most of us to even think about someone else doing Arnav's character.
That's why NO Barun, No IPK.
NO SARUN, NO IPK

Edited by SaraJL - 11 November 2012 at 6:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

E_Pawkkksrtrishy13moomin4455Flora3333vandana.sagar

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
He said, she said, they all said!! Potato, Po-tat-to!! It's a cycle!! LOL

Shreya

trishy13

naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

He said, she said, they all said!! Potato, Po-tat-to!! It's a cycle!! LOL

Shreya
ROFL

spate22

E_Paw Groupbie
E_Paw
E_Paw

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Went it comes to love and fantasy, especially that of this star cross lovestory, LOGIC and EMOTIONS doesn't go hand in hand, if you feel like that, good for you, but the majority doesn't. Smile
trishy13 Goldie
trishy13
trishy13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naadhira_khan

First of all stop bashing SP/PH and Barun we can't blame people or make assumptions without knowing the truth (I'm not saying everyone is doing this) but continue trying to get Barun to stay in a respectable manner.

that's exactly it...I think people are more angry about all of this and are bashing SP/PH and Barun because no one is telling us the truth...If the truth was told in the beginning then I'm sure it wouldn't have escalated to what it is now. Everyone would have been upset but they would have moved on...but right now everyone involved with the show, including Barun is beating about the bushes and talking in Code...that's part of the reason people are so upset and going to the lenghts they are...because the truth hasn't been told so everyone is making up their own asumptions based on the what we have been told and the rumers, specualulations and new articles.  

naadhira_khan

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Flora3333

Isn't this what u posted few days ago:

"I read this on FB and i'm sharing it with you.

VERY IMPORTANT CONFIRMED INFORMATION FROM STAR PLUS MARKETING AND HR

... let me tell you what happened. Last week Gul went to Star and said shes run out of ideas for the show, that's why that stupid message came that they want ideas from public ' BUT Gul is doing this on purpose as she wanted to end the show since June/July, now she came up with a track that the channel refused, so she is doing reverse psychology' her new track is, Khushi getting closer to a new man, and Arnav getting closer to Sheetal. Barun would becaome a side character and focus on Khushi and someone else ' Barun Sobti refused this track and said take me out of this if you are going to do this ' the re
ason Gul came up with this track is because she knows it won't work and she knows that channel will have to lift the show off air

Daljeet, Akshay and Deepali HAVE GIVEN THEIR NOTICE BECAUSE THEY ARE FED UP OF THE PROCUTION HOUSE
Abhaas also gave his notice and left ' it wasn't a track to end the chapter of Shaym ' he got fed up of 4LIONS AND GUL the bitch '

NOW MY PLEA TO YOU GUYS IS, CALL, EMAIL, TEXT AND TWEET STAR PLUS AND LET THEM KNOW WE WANT BARUN AND SANAYA .. INCLUDE BOTH NAMES AND SAY IF IPKKND ENDS WE WANT NEW SHOW WITH BOTH '"

The topic was closed by mods anyway.
But,
Now u changed ur mind huh? LOL

Yes like most at that time I believed that ...But it turn out to be untrue after I saw the episodes last week and I realised it was a lie and learnt my lesson never to believe rumours. That's why I'm saying don't make assumptions and blame the wrong people because you might just get burnt in the end.

ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL

Flora3333

naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_shine_girl

Originally posted by Flora3333

Isn't this what u posted few days ago:

"I read this on FB and i'm sharing it with you.

VERY IMPORTANT CONFIRMED INFORMATION FROM STAR PLUS MARKETING AND HR

... let me tell you what happened. Last week Gul went to Star and said shes run out of ideas for the show, that's why that stupid message came that they want ideas from public ' BUT Gul is doing this on purpose as she wanted to end the show since June/July, now she came up with a track that the channel refused, so she is doing reverse psychology' her new track is, Khushi getting closer to a new man, and Arnav getting closer to Sheetal. Barun would becaome a side character and focus on Khushi and someone else ' Barun Sobti refused this track and said take me out of this if you are going to do this ' the re
ason Gul came up with this track is because she knows it won't work and she knows that channel will have to lift the show off air

Daljeet, Akshay and Deepali HAVE GIVEN THEIR NOTICE BECAUSE THEY ARE FED UP OF THE PROCUTION HOUSE
Abhaas also gave his notice and left ' it wasn't a track to end the chapter of Shaym ' he got fed up of 4LIONS AND GUL the bitch '

NOW MY PLEA TO YOU GUYS IS, CALL, EMAIL, TEXT AND TWEET STAR PLUS AND LET THEM KNOW WE WANT BARUN AND SANAYA .. INCLUDE BOTH NAMES AND SAY IF IPKKND ENDS WE WANT NEW SHOW WITH BOTH '"

The topic was closed by mods anyway.
But,
Now u changed ur mind huh? LOL

Yes like most at that time I believed that ...But it turn out to be untrue after I saw the episodes last week and I realised it was a lie and learnt my lesson never to believe rumours. That's why I'm saying don't make assumptions and blame the wrong people because you might just get burnt in the end.

ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL

I am glad you find it funny ...But at least I admitted I was wrong and I did not write what was written there I just copy and pasted.

But you still hate Gul ... Why?

sun_shine_girl

Go to top