Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Think logically not emotionally (Page 2)

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I do agree with you! But you need to understand, the fans here are crazy, and nothing you will say or advice will stop them. And you are right, even I will continue to watch this show for the whole cast, for Sanaya, but even if any new actor comes in I have no problem with that. In the end, it's a show. I am guessing that there are lot of youngsters here, and as we know youngsters do get much more attached emotionally, and they get stubborn and don't want to let it go. So, just sit back and relax and watch the show, for whatever period of time it is there. And, you know even I have loved Sarun's chemistry as Arnav and Khushi, and even I was shocked and sad when the news came out, and hoped it was all false, but you see, in your mind there has to be a line drawn between reality and fiction. So, when these two merge, it is hard for people to think logically. Tht's what is happening here too. So I just pray, someone gives an official and a final statement soon, so that the show and the fans can move on..:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1naadhira_khanKulfiBaispate22

naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

Isn't this what u posted few days ago:

"I read this on FB and i'm sharing it with you.

VERY IMPORTANT CONFIRMED INFORMATION FROM STAR PLUS MARKETING AND HR

... let me tell you what happened. Last week Gul went to Star and said shes run out of ideas for the show, that's why that stupid message came that they want ideas from public ' BUT Gul is doing this on purpose as she wanted to end the show since June/July, now she came up with a track that the channel refused, so she is doing reverse psychology' her new track is, Khushi getting closer to a new man, and Arnav getting closer to Sheetal. Barun would becaome a side character and focus on Khushi and someone else ' Barun Sobti refused this track and said take me out of this if you are going to do this ' the re
ason Gul came up with this track is because she knows it won't work and she knows that channel will have to lift the show off air

Daljeet, Akshay and Deepali HAVE GIVEN THEIR NOTICE BECAUSE THEY ARE FED UP OF THE PROCUTION HOUSE
Abhaas also gave his notice and left ' it wasn't a track to end the chapter of Shaym ' he got fed up of 4LIONS AND GUL the bitch '

NOW MY PLEA TO YOU GUYS IS, CALL, EMAIL, TEXT AND TWEET STAR PLUS AND LET THEM KNOW WE WANT BARUN AND SANAYA .. INCLUDE BOTH NAMES AND SAY IF IPKKND ENDS WE WANT NEW SHOW WITH BOTH '"

The topic was closed by mods anyway.
But,
Now u changed ur mind huh? LOL

Yes like most at that time I believed that ...But it turn out to be untrue after I saw the episodes last week and I realised it was a lie and learnt my lesson never to believe rumours. That's why I'm saying don't make assumptions and blame the wrong people because you might just get burnt in the end.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1KulfiBaispate22

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
You must be a plant from the PH because this kind of justification can only come from this moronic PH which is on the defensive. 

Barun and Sanaya created chemistry in the worst possible situation with the worst possible writing over the last 7-8 months,

The PH screwed up with Lalit Mohan first by moving him to another show and then they started screwing with the storylines and the stars of the show. The only job the PH has got is to keep a team together and they failed miserably at that and somehow Gul Khan still gets to keep her job.

I want the show to end and the PH to shut down.

Baran, Sanaya and Lalit Mohan wil have a bright future because they have talent and they have their heads screwed on right. The fundamental problem  with this PH is they dont have their heads screwed on right. For example, this particular post is talking about who deserves the credit for everything that is happening instead of focusing on the success of the show. What this post is eluding to is that writing is what created the chemistry not the actors! This is probably your message to Barun Sobti who was probably trying to reason with you for a better story line and a proper set up! No wonder he is quitting!

AmeliaSalvatoreasr13Flora3333

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeliaSalvatore

No, no1 really does. Sorry looks like your alone in this one. Chemistry between two people on screen doesnt just pop out of nowhere. Sometimes it works, and at times it doesnt.
The reason SARUN/arshi is SO famous is BECAUSE of their onscreen/offscreen chemistry. So without one of them, im sorry but i dont think the other is complete. Arshi wise here im speaking.
Simple math is love..
arnav=BARUN
Not some random other actor. im not hating on viraaf or whatver his name if, just that nobody besides the random few like YOU wants to see him touching the role BARUN gave so much life too.
A face doesnt change over night. Arnavs face shouldnt change overnight.
And even if they aint gonna make him play arnav and hes gonna be some new dude overall, its still stupid because the drama is where it is today because of SARUN and that is a simple fact.
Live with it.

Yes, but they have writing to back it up!! No doubt they are doing their job well!! Embarrassed But end of the day it's the writing and this story and the characters created that makes this show what it is!! It's team work!! Like you guys are doing calling and emailing, that's teamwork!! Crazy teamwork, but teamwork!! LOL

Shreya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirlFAYKHAN29

jalkukdi1 Senior Member
jalkukdi1
jalkukdi1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

I agree with you! What you've said has been running through my head ever since this whole fiasco started! But what I still don't get is why SP or PH or whatever MADE BARUN QUIT! That's what I've been reading and it makes NO SENSE to me whatsoever! Why would they make the actor that has heightened the popularity of their show, quit?!

I will continue to watch the show for Sanaya and the new guy Viraf and all the other actors who are still there, because amidst all this hoopla, they are actors who act for a living and if they are good at what they do, I WILL watch them, because I watch shows for entertainment, not for obsession.

For me, ASR will still be there, even if Barun is not. Simple as that.
By the way I like your username cool...and totally agree
kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naadhira_khan

... let me tell you what happened. Last week Gul went to Star and said shes run out of ideas for the show, that's why that stupid message came that they want ideas from public ' BUT Gul is doing this on purpose as she wanted to end the show since June/July, now she came up with a track that the channel refused, so she is doing reverse psychology' her new track is, Khushi getting closer to a new man, and Arnav getting closer to Sheetal. Barun would becaome a side character and focus on Khushi and someone else ' Barun Sobti refused this track and said take me out of this if you are going to do this ' the re
ason Gul came up with this track is because she knows it won't work and she knows that channel will have to lift the show off air

Daljeet, Akshay and Deepali HAVE GIVEN THEIR NOTICE BECAUSE THEY ARE FED UP OF THE PROCUTION HOUSE
Abhaas also gave his notice and left ' it wasn't a track to end the chapter of Shaym ' he got fed up of 4LIONS AND GUL the bitch '

NOW MY PLEA TO YOU GUYS IS, CALL, EMAIL, TEXT AND TWEET STAR PLUS AND LET THEM KNOW WE WANT BARUN AND SANAYA .. INCLUDE BOTH NAMES AND SAY IF IPKKND ENDS WE WANT NEW SHOW WITH BOTH '"

But,

Yes like most at that time I believed that ...But it turn out to be untrue after I saw the episodes last week and I realised it was a lie and learnt my lesson never to believe rumours. That's why I'm saying don't make assumptions and blame the wrong people because you might just get burnt in the end.

Isn't it possible as soon as the rumor came out and people protested they changed the story????

Edited by kkksr - 11 November 2012 at 5:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Its time now to burst the bubble and accept the reality.

jalkukdi1naadhira_khankkksr

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkksr

Originally posted by naadhira_khan

But,

Isn't it possible as soon as the rumor came out and people protested they changed the story????

YES
They have done this couple of times before. And they did this again. They can change the storyline overnight. No big deal.

Go to top