Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkksr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You must be a plant from the PH because this kind of justification can only come from this moronic PH which is on the defensive. 

Barun and Sanaya created chemistry in the worst possible situation with the worst possible writing over the last 7-8 months,

The PH screwed up with Lalit Mohan first by moving him to another show and then they started screwing with the storylines and the stars of the show. The only job the PH has got is to keep a team together and they failed miserably at that and somehow Gul Khan still gets to keep her job.

I want the show to end and the PH to shut down.

Baran, Sanaya and Lalit Mohan wil have a bright future because they have talent and they have their heads screwed on right. The fundamental problem  with this PH is they dont have their heads screwed on right. For example, this particular post is talking about who deserves the credit for everything that is happening instead of focusing on the success of the show. What this post is eluding to is that writing is what created the chemistry not the actors! This is probably your message to Barun Sobti who was probably trying to reason with you for a better story line and a proper set up! No wonder he is quitting!

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmeliaSalvatore

No, no1 really does. Sorry looks like your alone in this one. Chemistry between two people on screen doesnt just pop out of nowhere. Sometimes it works, and at times it doesnt.

The reason SARUN/arshi is SO famous is BECAUSE of their onscreen/offscreen chemistry. So without one of them, im sorry but i dont think the other is complete. Arshi wise here im speaking.
Simple math is love..
arnav=BARUN
Not some random other actor. im not hating on viraaf or whatver his name if, just that nobody besides the random few like YOU wants to see him touching the role BARUN gave so much life too.
A face doesnt change over night. Arnavs face shouldnt change overnight.
And even if they aint gonna make him play arnav and hes gonna be some new dude overall, its still stupid because the drama is where it is today because of SARUN and that is a simple fact.
Live with it.

Yes, but they have writing to back it up!! No doubt they are doing their job well!! ðŸ˜³ But end of the day it's the writing and this story and the characters created that makes this show what it is!! It's team work!! Like you guys are doing calling and emailing, that's teamwork!! Crazy teamwork, but teamwork!! ðŸ˜†

Shreya
jalkukdi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KulfiBai

I agree with you! What you've said has been running through my head ever since this whole fiasco started! But what I still don't get is why SP or PH or whatever MADE BARUN QUIT! That's what I've been reading and it makes NO SENSE to me whatsoever! Why would they make the actor that has heightened the popularity of their show, quit?!

I will continue to watch the show for Sanaya and the new guy Viraf and all the other actors who are still there, because amidst all this hoopla, they are actors who act for a living and if they are good at what they do, I WILL watch them, because I watch shows for entertainment, not for obsession.

For me, ASR will still be there, even if Barun is not. Simple as that.

By the way I like your username cool...and totally agree
kkksr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadhira_khan

Yes like most at that time I believed that ...But it turn out to be untrue after I saw the episodes last week and I realised it was a lie and learnt my lesson never to believe rumours. That's why I'm saying don't make assumptions and blame the wrong people because you might just get burnt in the end.

Isn't it possible as soon as the rumor came out and people protested they changed the story????
Edited by kkksr - 11 years ago
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its time now to burst the bubble and accept the reality.
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kkksr

Isn't it possible as soon as the rumor came out and people protested they changed the story????

YES
They have done this couple of times before. And they did this again. They can change the storyline overnight. No big deal.

Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shinaa

Its time now to burst the bubble and accept the reality.

Right. It's the time for SP to burst the bubble and accept the reality that we won't accept anyone in Barun's place. 😊
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I respectfully disagree with your post.
The way situation is you can easily find the guilty party.
Those who refused to say anything in front of people, or person who is actually saying something in front of media? Whom should we believe people who are changing their respeonce after two hours, or person who's story stayed same from the day 1???
Barun is not saying anything about 4Lions because he is under contract he can't say anything.
Off screen drama about PH insulting the cast is the same doesn't matter who is the source.
while, SP is coming up with different news after two hours, and PH refused to say anything...
Just tell me who is guilty here?
I can only blame PH and SP here, and nobody else.

Yes, Arnav and Khushi are Fictional characters, but you are totally wrong that all credit goes to writers...If it's not for Barun and Sanaya's good acting + their chemistry Arhi won't be that good to our eyes, Doesn't matter how good script would have if it wasn't for their acting + other crew's hard work. So just saying that it's because of some script you are wrong. Both Barun and Sanaya brought  Arnav and Khushi in to life...How can you even think about  replacement?

This is a love story, and it's main lead should remian the same til the end.
I am not Barun fan or Sanaya's, but that's how I feel. They are both very good actors + share amazing chemistry together, so why killing it with replacement?
Barun and Sanaya both set this image of Arnav and Khushi that nobody can fulfil. It's impossible for most of us to even think about someone else doing Arnav's character.
That's why NO Barun, No IPK.
NO SARUN, NO IPK

Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
He said, she said, they all said!! Potato, Po-tat-to!! It's a cycle!! ðŸ˜†

Shreya
naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spate22