Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 CONCERT

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Imagine attending a D3 concert! I FELT DEATH AT THE THOUGHT! HONESTLY, the dancing would be the death of me!

Edited by zpreme - 11 November 2012 at 3:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29dews100SaileshrkD3FANSatluvsd3cscs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3 CONCERT" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
I would Loose my voice 
Shouting through it all 
Would absolutely Love it so much that all my birthdays have come at once 

SaileshrkD3FAN

Goldie

SaileshrkD3FAN

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
It will be awesome

AndyTaarey

Goldie

AndyTaarey

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
They performed in Goa for Nokia india fest!! it was amazing...yea i cudnt watch thm dance cause it was at night... but i saw them shooting ! swayam sharon and rey wer like 2 feet ahead of me... i clicked pic wid sharon, rey, amar and bharat.. cudnt get swayam and d rest crew cause they wer busy watchin beat the street dance!! but saw them... simi jus passed infront f me and went... n i was likeShocked ...Probably the besssttt day of my life!!!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29Satluvsd3cscs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.