India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I don't like Sobti!! (Page 9)

Romma Newbie
Romma
Romma

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I am posting again as per your PM. The least I can do for Barun Sobti.

I never used to watch TV. Movies was/is still rarer. But sometime in Feb all this changed as I just watched a few scenes of IPKKND on a boring Sunday AND MY LATE MIDLIFE CRISIS STARTED & here I am on the forum itself, which speaks volumes.

What got me HOOKED. Believe me I DO NOT LIKE TO GET addicted as I am more like ASR in that matter and do not like emotions dictating life (especially silly ones).

So it was naturally ASR himself. The character is too close to my heart & combined with Kushi's goodness it became a daily nourisher.

For me I cannot separate ASR & Barun Sobti & so once this saga ends I vow never to get addicted again.

I wish Barun Sobti all success in life as he has chosen a very difficult field as his profession. I say difficult because in this field drawing a line between personal & professional life is very difficult AND YOU HAVE TO CONSTANTLY PLEASE EVERY ONE, MANY TIMES SACRIFICING YOUR OWN HAPPINESS TO STAY SUCCESSFUL. I hope & Pray Barun Sobti & his wife STAY HAPPY forever.Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235nomad.nesskarmachameleonrocking meenu

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr13

Excellent post !!!

I can completely relate to what you feel ...its Arnav Singh Raizada I fell in love with , and am still hopelessly in love with him ...

For me no Barun means no ASR, means nothing more left to watch in IPk ... I really dont know if we are going to get the truth ever ...BUT it is quite evident there is something more to this ...

I find it very hard to digest that Barun Sobti, who is at the very peak of his career (so far) , is the King of Tellyland at the moment, playing a very challenging role in a prime time , prime channel daily soap, and playing it so well that he has got right under the skin of ASR and given a soul to the vision that was created on paper ...and this is his only job at the moment ...very hard to digest that this young, enthusiastic actor suddenly wants a break, a long-ish break and has no clue about his leave start date or duration ...he is not even commenting that he would come back to IPK post his break ! 

Very strange, if you ask me !! 

Completely agree with you ...if the PH wanted to keep the show, they could have facilitated Barun's leave / break as other shows do, I am sure there are ways and means to do the same ...which is why it makes me wonder , esp with so many stories around aout him being arm-twisted...will there ever gonna be smoke without fire ??!!!

I wish someone should come clean on this ASAP ...SP/ PH ...Whoever, I dont care ... I really would want to hold on to ASR, hold on to IPK forever and ever ...you don't get this magical combination every day !!!

I just hope and pray they don't disappoint us and their own team ...sach mein, Iss uljhan ko kya naam doon ?!!!

I completely agree with the TM and you.  For me the possible scenario must have been as follows:

Why BS is taking longish leave ?  ----> he probably wants to do the following in this longish break--->1) rest and spend time with family  2) go thru some scripts of shows / movies 3) meet future producers for the future projects

Why BS said it is a longish break and not about quitting ? ----->  He has quit but the channel doesnt want him to admit it because of the SPL. He was advised to deal with it as a longish break .

Why PH is not accommodating BS leave and ask him not to quit?  ----->  maybe BS is tired of playing ASR and made up his mind to quit.  He doesnt want to return back.  maybe PH tried but BS didnt relent !!

Why PH is not ending the show in nov with BS ? ---->  They cannot do justice to the story by giving an abrupt end in nov. not enough time for the writers to end it. they need atleast another two months.

Why BS is not giving PH two more months to finish IPK gracefully ? -----> Maybe  he wants dec for going thru the scripts and Jan he needs to go for his MAMR promotion.  He just doesnt have dec and jan free. And PH can not stall the show for two huge months for BS.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonKuruprocking meenu

summaiyasayed IF-Sizzlerz
summaiyasayed
summaiyasayed

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
nice post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonrocking meenu

Arshimaddy Senior Member
Arshimaddy
Arshimaddy

nice poat

suchikashyap Groupbie
suchikashyap
suchikashyap

Hey I am really sorry if i made you feel disappointed but really i didn't mean it as i told that i didn't got it if you like barun or not bcoz the title said you dont like barun but when i read the post i felt like you like barun so i got a little confused but it doesn't mean that you hadn't written properly it means i didn't get it so its me who should be disappointed as a reader I am feeling so much guilty for making you feel like that plz dont say that. For me you are the best writer. I like your ffs more than ipk and you more than barun

karmachameleon IF-Dazzler
karmachameleon
karmachameleon

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

Originally posted by asr13

Excellent post !!!

I can completely relate to what you feel ...its Arnav Singh Raizada I fell in love with , and am still hopelessly in love with him ...

For me no Barun means no ASR, means nothing more left to watch in IPk ... I really dont know if we are going to get the truth ever ...BUT it is quite evident there is something more to this ...

I find it very hard to digest that Barun Sobti, who is at the very peak of his career (so far) , is the King of Tellyland at the moment, playing a very challenging role in a prime time , prime channel daily soap, and playing it so well that he has got right under the skin of ASR and given a soul to the vision that was created on paper ...and this is his only job at the moment ...very hard to digest that this young, enthusiastic actor suddenly wants a break, a long-ish break and has no clue about his leave start date or duration ...he is not even commenting that he would come back to IPK post his break ! 

Very strange, if you ask me !! 

Completely agree with you ...if the PH wanted to keep the show, they could have facilitated Barun's leave / break as other shows do, I am sure there are ways and means to do the same ...which is why it makes me wonder , esp with so many stories around aout him being arm-twisted...will there ever gonna be smoke without fire ??!!!

I wish someone should come clean on this ASAP ...SP/ PH ...Whoever, I dont care ... I really would want to hold on to ASR, hold on to IPK forever and ever ...you don't get this magical combination every day !!!

I just hope and pray they don't disappoint us and their own team ...sach mein, Iss uljhan ko kya naam doon ?!!!

I completely agree with the TM and you.  For me the possible scenario must have been as follows:

Why BS is taking longish leave ?  ----> he probably wants to do the following in this longish break--->1) rest and spend time with family  2) go thru some scripts of shows / movies 3) meet future producers for the future projects

Why BS said it is a longish break and not about quitting ? ----->  He has quit but the channel doesnt want him to admit it because of the SPL. He was advised to deal with it as a longish break .

Why PH is not accommodating BS leave and ask him not to quit?  ----->  maybe BS is tired of playing ASR and made up his mind to quit.  He doesnt want to return back.  maybe PH tried but BS didnt relent !!

Why PH is not ending the show in nov with BS ? ---->  They cannot do justice to the story by giving an abrupt end in nov. not enough time for the writers to end it. they need atleast another two months.

Why BS is not giving PH two more months to finish IPK gracefully ? -----> Maybe  he wants dec for going thru the scripts and Jan he needs to go for his MAMR promotion.  He just doesnt have dec and jan free. And PH can not stall the show for two huge months for BS.

For a daily soap - two months is a LONG time. So I TOTALLY understand what the PH/channel must be going through...BUT there are way too many maybes! Who, what, when, why and where are just unanswered.

As a TRUE FAN - I can take it - bring it on! Tell me honestly that "I, Barun Sobti want to leave the show because of personal/profesional/future work related issues. I understand. We all do that. We need a break, we take it. BUT - what's up with all this chhupa chhupi? Come out and say exactly what's going on in your mind? Who is responsible for this heartbreaking news?

Is Gul messing up or the channel? Why is he doing that? And if he is doing that - then why not end the show on a good note instead of bringing some other replacement. I fail to understand this politics. What else do I say?

Just waiting for the final verdict...patiently...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rocking meenu

loverofsarun Senior Member
loverofsarun
loverofsarun

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Great post

karmachameleon IF-Dazzler
karmachameleon
karmachameleon

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchikashyap

Hey I am really sorry if i made you feel disappointed but really i didn't mean it as i told that i didn't got it if you like barun or not bcoz the title said you dont like barun but when i read the post i felt like you like barun so i got a little confused but it doesn't mean that you hadn't written properly it means i didn't get it so its me who should be disappointed as a reader I am feeling so much guilty for making you feel like that plz dont say that. For me you are the best writer. I like your ffs more than ipk and you more than barun

No need to say sorry buddy!  In this LONG message the only line I read was that you like my FFs more than IPK and ME more than Barun.

WOW - you just made my day and cheered me up!! I am actually smiling right now. I am sure you are a huge fan of Barun because you said that in your earlier reply - that you hate it when someone says something bad about Barun and you like me more than him? I am mighty honored!!

THANK YOU!!

You made me smile...

-KC

P.S. no reason to feel guilty, I know we are all in a messy mental state rite now...hopefully we will hear something positive soon!

suchikashyaprocking meenu

Go to top