i thought the show was ending :o

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonrocking meenu

karmachameleon IF-Dazzler
karmachameleon
karmachameleon

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya123

Nai matlab kaise kar lete ho yaar ye sab?

Aaj toh bata hee do mujhe...

Let me try - I am just a CRAZY phangurl who does NOT want Barun to leave the show...

Dil ke baat zubaan pey aa jaati hai...

Bas aise hee...

Aur koi magic wand nahin hai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya123rocking meenupri_armaan

MamiaRehman IF-Sizzlerz
MamiaRehman
MamiaRehman

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
KC dear u made me cry again... CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

whatever happens with the show... i dont know kya hoga...per my humble request to u please dont take away ASR from us... CryCryCry

I m deeply in love with the ASR of ur Fate-Mate... plz dont take away him from us...please dont stop writing...plz...plz...plz...CryCryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonrocking meenu

Kurup IF-Dazzler
Kurup
Kurup

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
U know wat KC...u wrote everything from a female perspective, but do u know that Barun SObti even has a huge male following,,,,(tat does mean that they are gays)..

Many unmarried men who watch this show coz of family want to become like ASR (who can fit in that rule other than Barun SObti) with regard to their attitude and their carrer., married men are forced or willingly are trying to be like Arnav caring for their loved one...men who are brothers are giving importance a bit more to their sisters...I was travelling by bus and overheard a guy saying to his friend "I want to cross check every detail of my would be brother in law coz i am scared if he ditches my sister just like Shyam did to Anjali"...

I personally started watching this serial coz of my wife...My wife has only four obssessions in her life...choclates, icecreams, shahrukh khan, and Barun Sobti...She hardly even cares for me as much as she cares for these two people.  IN our 5 years of marital life she has wished me only once on my birthday exactly at midnight, but never missed to wish these two persons on their birthday.  When Arnav and not Sobti celebrated his birthday on the show, I was forced to decorate my house coz it ws Arnav's birthday...

My gist to say this is that Its not just tat girls go gagaa over him but there are guys tooo who are equallly possessive about him just like u are, only thing is some show and others dont..coz they feel these serials to be only a part of girl's lfie and not men's life...

My wife in the hospital bed is asked by doctors not to take stress, but who will listen to the doctor...She is in her own lost land of Barun quitting,...THank GOD that people like u r still there to make my mad love smile by reading ur scripts...

MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL THE WRITERS OUT THERE IN THIS LOVELY FORUM DO CONTINUE WITH UR FICTIONS ON ARNAV..NEVER EVER STOP...IT MEANS A LOT TO MANY PEOPLE...

I think i might be selfish in asking u guyz to write despite understanding ur mental trauma or ur emotional status, but nothing is in our hands naaa...only thng we can do is let us get a chance to watch Sobti in someother new show which is not a 4 lions production...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

butlerak_maggikarmachameleonmoomin4455rocking meenupri_armaan

kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
This is it!
this is exactly what is happening to me and many others..
i too fell in love with the show just when i saw the first two promos.."NAFRAT PAAS AANE NA DE,MOHABBAT DUR JAANE NA DE"..these words were enough for me to decide-I am Damm going to watch this show 'what so ever' happens..
but i never thought such a day would come when replacement talks would go so serious here!
i have always heard how much 'masti' these IPKKND cast and crew used to do..
I too want to know if all these 'Barun quitti' talks are rumours or not fake?
i would still forget everything,and thank anyone who told me 'its just a publicity stunt',but plz,someone,anyone,is there not a single soul who can confirm this and spread it?plz..
Sobti snatched my heart,am okay with that,but i don't want him to smash it..plz..
I don't say that Sanaya is at fault..even if Barun quits,people should see the show for this lady-who carried out this show taking the lead 24*7 when Barun was "on a break"..but i won't say that i would continue it too..
I am asking to continue coz i never want to pen IPKKND go down,but i agree,and i admit,k i myself won't be able to see if all this Barun leaving the show turns to be true..
2012 better end before we see anyone taking over the role of ASR/Arnav,which solely belongs to Sobti..
OR
Plz end this season on a happy note with Sarun,we don't worry bout any next season,but atleast,what we have at present,that should be completed how it was meant to be..with Sarun,only and only Sarun..
whatever happens,my good wishes are there with Barun for his future..
Thanks for making this post K.C.,it has everything what a girl like me feels..

and i hereby finish my unfinished words on every post..

UNTIL NEXT TIME-KEEP THE FAITH..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonKuruprocking meenupri_armaan

Go to top