Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I don't like Sobti!! (Page 7)

karmachameleon IF-Dazzler
karmachameleon
karmachameleon

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamannausa

Originally posted by suchikashyap

Plz dont get me wrong but even after reading the post twice i dont get it if you like barun or not bcoz if you dont like barun then you should wait till barun leaves and being replaced may be he is replaced with sumone who play this character as well as barun. I love ASR more but i love barun also and for me no one can replace him. Again I am saying please dont get me wrong I dont know why but when people say that they dont like Barun I cant control myself I know that everyone had their own opinion but still I cant digest the fact that people like ASR but not Barun who made this fictional character as real as anything. I AM REALLY SORRY if you find it offensive but still I dont liked the fact that you dont like Barun

So agree with you, only Barun who portrayed ASR character we love. So we love Barun and ASR/ARNAV all together. No one could do any better than Barun Sobti. I will not watch without him. Thanks for pointing out.

Hmmm - as a writer - I am disappointed at myself that it wasn't clear enough from my post if I like Barun or not because it seemed pretty obvious to me when I said - If Barun leaves IPKKND - I leave IPKKND, hence, I HAVE to like Barun who portrayed Arnav Singh Raizada so well and WILL NOT tolerate anyone else playing that role. I hope this helped.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suchikashyapTamannausrocking meenu

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

I agree with you... I never thought that I would fall in love with this 'fictional' character named Arnav Singh Raizada..

He is only a 'fictional' character... But for the crazy girls around the globe, for me, he's more than a character, whom we love so much that we're fighting a tough battle to save him, to save his reputation, and to save ourselves, as we can't bear the fact that someone else would be stepping into Arnav's shoes after Mr. Barun Sobti leaves.

I started off to watch this show only for Sanaya, as I didn't know how fine actor Barun was. But never knew that I will crazily fall in love with this guy, be it BS or ASR! We cried with Arnav, we laughed with Arnav, he was the one who made 'What The' extremely famous. And it's only Barun who can well portray this character... And NO ONE ELSE!!

For me, both the leads are equally important. I can't see Sanaya Irani romancing someone else in THIS show except BARUN SOBTI!! ArHi are the CHARM of this show... SaRun can only portray these characters beautifully...

BS HAS TO CONTINUE IPKKND!! WE WILL MAKE HIM CONTINUE!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonrocking meenu

SpringPearl IF-Rockerz
SpringPearl
SpringPearl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
thanks for making this post!
No BS NO ipkCry

karmachameleon
karmachameleon

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by humsafar

KC ur he best thing happened to meHug

Awww - thanks buddy!!

I wonder why but thanks a lot - I appreciate it!!

-KC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rocking meenu

rainyday3000 Goldie
rainyday3000
rainyday3000

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Perfect post to describe my feelings for Baruns exit from the show...I swear I wanna cry...n I know I will cry when I see someone else as Arnav... I can't quit watching the show coz I love sanaya equally n I will support her all the way...n if Barun is leaving than there must be a valid reason coz Barun is a very honest n genuine guy...will always love him...first tv actor I m so fond of...I m his fan for life weather is appears on tv or not...so close to my heart IPKKND...Barun...Sanaya...Karen...Akshay...Abhaas...Daljit...Deepali...buaji...mami...naniji...LOVE U ALWAYS!!! Very emotional...tears rolling... Cry !!!

Tamannaus Goldie
Tamannaus
Tamannaus

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karmachameleon

Plz dont get me wrong but even after reading the post twice i dont get it if you like barun or not bcoz if you dont like barun then you should wait till barun leaves and being replaced may be he is replaced with sumone who play this character as well as barun. I love ASR more but i love barun also and for me no one can replace him. Again I am saying please dont get me wrong I dont know why but when people say that they dont like Barun I cant control myself I know that everyone had their own opinion but still I cant digest the fact that people like ASR but not Barun who made this fictional character as real as anything. I AM REALLY SORRY if you find it offensive but still I dont liked the fact that you dont like Barun
Hug

So agree with you, only Barun who portrayed ASR character we love. So we love Barun and ASR/ARNAV all together. No one could do any better than Barun Sobti. I will not watch without him. Thanks for pointing out.

Hmmm - as a writer - I am disappointed at myself that it wasn't clear enough from my post if I like Barun or not because it seemed pretty obvious to me when I said - If Barun leaves IPKKND - I leave IPKKND, hence, I HAVE to like Barun who portrayed Arnav Singh Raizada so well and WILL NOT tolerate anyone else playing that role. I hope this helped.

Muuuah to you. I am not in my subtle mind right now since this mess with Barun started,Cry Please don't hate me for that dammit..Hug

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
u know what its like u have put my exact thoughts here!!!!
i so love your post!!!!
i may wish barun leave the show and take break n comeback in different show but i dont want him to take my ASR from him!!!
becoz i love arnav soo much to loose!!!!

karmachameleon
karmachameleon

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by karmachameleon

Hug

Muuuah to you. I am not in my subtle mind right now since this mess with Barun started,Cry Please don't hate me for that dammit..Hug

Tamannausa: No of course not, I understand your frustration right now...I can't hate anyone except those people who are not giving us proper asnwers!! And as religious fans - we deserved those answers!!

Tamannausrocking meenu

Go to top