Just poured our grief into worrdls

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonrocking meenu

blablabla_mo7 Goldie
blablabla_mo7
blablabla_mo7

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome KC!
I agree with you completely. I joined IF because of IPK and this is my second Indian tele series that I follow after Geet.
When Geet ended, I was sad and life went on until I found IPK. I just fell in love with it and nvr stopped after that. When I watched episode 1, it was at episode 224 going on and I caught up within days. It was never looking back thereafter, I just got hooked that it got me joining to IF and fell in love more with the characters of Arnav and Khushi through so many FFs here (with FM and 300rps being one of those).
Unfortunately with all these dramas of various characters ending and leaving, its completely devastating. I liked ASR for what he is and the ASR I see is only BS. If he leaves, I would say that's the end of ASR's character. No replacement will be able to justify.
Thus, I'm with you. If he leaves, I will discontinue watching as I the chemistry of A&K no longer exists!

riyar IF-Dazzler
riyar
riyar

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
SSS...

WE WANT OUR ARSHI AND OUR ASR(BARUN) AND OUR SHOW BACK...

TATS IT NOT MORE TAN TAT...

~~~RIYA~~~

Ashakalyani IF-Dazzler
Ashakalyani
Ashakalyani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
i totaly agree with you...i was not able to express my pain to anyone bcoz when i told my friends that barun is leaving they made fun of me..they called me mad...yes i am mad about my arnav...your post made me feel better..i wish barun stay back in my ever fav show

ak_maggi Goldie
ak_maggi
ak_maggi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
You make us DO EVERYTHING WE HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE ' for anyone else''
sooo TRUE!!! I am 25... and never ever in my life i have a had a crush on any filmstar hollywood or bollywood... highest i wud say abt anyone is tht he is a great actor!! But Sobti is d first guy i just LOVE... just everything abt him...first guy whom i 'd think of if i someone asks me abt my perfect guy ( n i tel u my list of charctertics is very long than d looks).. something abt him makes me feel good... really good... ya first he brings us Arnav Singh Raizada alive... n i share everything u said here...aprt from tht this man has something more than looks which makes me drool... dream.. fantazize n just sayDay Dreaming awww...!!! n i am supposed to be 24/7 student but i was forced by myself to join this forum... got addicted to it like hell...  Making time for something is wat i learnt after joining this forum! UFFf as u said IPK n Sobti made me do everything i have NEVER EVER done before!!!
i dont know how they can even think of replacing him... al i wanna say to them is just END d show if he wants to quit... pls dnt spoil d dream we have loved n lived wid for d last 1 n half year... its tooo precious for US!

*sigh* we as fans wil always wish his happiness n hope he gets everything he wants to.. n  ALWAYS...
Thanks for d post KC... it just said evrything i felt abt him n d show!

Edited by ak_maggi - 11 November 2012 at 8:41pm

suchikashyap Groupbie
suchikashyap
suchikashyap

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Plz dont get me wrong but even after reading the post twice i dont get it if you like barun or not bcoz if you dont like barun then you should wait till barun leaves and being replaced may be he is replaced with sumone who play this character as well as barun. I love ASR more but i love barun also and for me no one can replace him. Again I am saying please dont get me wrong I dont know why but when people say that they dont like Barun I cant control myself I know that everyone had their own opinion but still I cant digest the fact that people like ASR but not Barun who made this fictional character as real as anything. I AM REALLY SORRY if you find it offensive but still I dont liked the fact that you dont like Barun

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tamannauskarmachameleonrocking meenu

Tamannaus Goldie
Tamannaus
Tamannaus

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchikashyap

Plz dont get me wrong but even after reading the post twice i dont get it if you like barun or not bcoz if you dont like barun then you should wait till barun leaves and being replaced may be he is replaced with sumone who play this character as well as barun. I love ASR more but i love barun also and for me no one can replace him. Again I am saying please dont get me wrong I dont know why but when people say that they dont like Barun I cant control myself I know that everyone had their own opinion but still I cant digest the fact that people like ASR but not Barun who made this fictional character as real as anything. I AM REALLY SORRY if you find it offensive but still I dont liked the fact that you dont like Barun

So agree with you, only Barun who portrayed ASR character we love. So we love Barun and ASR/ARNAV all together. No one could do any better than Barun Sobti. I will not watch without him. Thanks for pointing out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suchikashyapkarmachameleonrocking meenu

horizon123 Goldie
horizon123
horizon123

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post, totally agree with you, feelings are mutual.

Go to top