Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
kc ji...bohut khub...like it...
Kurup IF-Dazzler
Kurup
Kurup

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak_maggi

@Kurup : u r d sweetest husband i ve ever knownSmile d way u ve accepted ur wife s love for d show n Arnav...n are nt sulking abt it... u r really cute... n thanks for tellin how guys love him too...u made me smile wider Big smile

Thanks for d post Kc...
n i also wanna say tht even if show ends hope writers here never ever stop penning down Arnav n Khushi for us... They really really mean a loot to usHeart
Its said that distance or separation makes us realize our true desire or love.  Its true in my case.  I loved her since I was 16 and she 15 though only I knew that i loved then we got separated and I got her back when she was 23 and it took her more 2 years to accept my love,,,,hence the love that I had for her during that sepration period I am sharing it with her now...Kynkiii kisko patha kal ho naa hooo,,,,,so live life king sizeee...in ur cases girls queen size...I think love is not both give and take...its give, give, and give, and if u deserve it u will definitely get it back...tats wat khushi does right...Keep ur spirits high and ur faith tight...u will surely get the best...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleon

rocking meenu IF-Rockerz
rocking meenu
rocking meenu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kurup

Originally posted by ak_maggi

@Kurup : u r d sweetest husband i ve ever knownSmile d way u ve accepted ur wife s love for d show n Arnav...n are nt sulking abt it... u r really cute... n thanks for tellin how guys love him too...u made me smile wider Big smile

Thanks for d post Kc...
n i also wanna say tht even if show ends hope writers here never ever stop penning down Arnav n Khushi for us... They really really mean a loot to usHeart
Its said that distance or separation makes us realize our true desire or love.  Its true in my case.  I loved her since I was 16 and she 15 though only I knew that i loved then we got separated and I got her back when she was 23 and it took her more 2 years to accept my love,,,,hence the love that I had for her during that sepration period I am sharing it with her now...Kynkiii kisko patha kal ho naa hooo,,,,,so live life king sizeee...in ur cases girls queen size...I think love is not both give and take...its give, give, and give, and if u deserve it u will definitely get it back...tats wat khushi does right...Keep ur spirits high and ur faith tight...u will surely get the best...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonKurup

tj_barun Goldie
tj_barun
tj_barun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
excellent post.
i related to each nd evry word u wrote its lyk my own thought in ur word kc.
i respect barun decision nd evryone has ri8s to tk their decision in der lyf.its being worst diwali till date.
i dnt want to being selfish bt plz write dnt stop writing.its u pple who will able to keep arnav nd khushi character nd chemistry alive wid us forever.
its barun who made ASR character lovable nd famous.love barun a lot wil mis him lot..

karmachameleonKurup

hinasadiq IF-Rockerz
hinasadiq
hinasadiq

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
ammmaaazzziiinnnggg post:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleon

TheDailyRush Goldie
TheDailyRush
TheDailyRush

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I love you. bas! lol
amazing post...well worded and on point!
whatever happens I sincerely hope that all you writers, including myself, continue writing!

karmachameleonKurup

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamannausa

Originally posted by Mariam_Sultan

Mariam, I am from USA and we are constantly working for Barun to stay for another 4 years with all original actors. Day and night sending e-mail to every possible web and calling India and US SP offices to let them know our view. Let me know what are you guys doing there? SP should be notified by all over the world specially viewers like you who don't even know the language!! your expression of love towards Barun/Sanaya and the show should influence SP immensely.  Please let us know what are you guys doing outstandingly different than us. I am dare not underestimating the middle eastern people. Please share..
Awesome post

this are your words Wink
please update your post

Keep calm and support Barun Sobti

Will always support and love him Broken HeartBroken Heart

Feel Free to Use

Covers for FacebookSmile

Hi dear ,
Frankly,
Barun Sobti and IPKKND are The reasons why I'm in an Indian forumCry
We are just like you guysOuch
We discuss , enjoy and grieve exactly like you or more for our favorite series in our Arabian forums.
Maybe because of our counties are open to all nations, so we have diversity in languages??, movies  ,serials and cinemas.
 In addition to Arabic we prefer to watch a lot of TV series such as English , Turkish, Korean, Japanese , Mexican and Indian, like  Kitne Muahbtt hai Wink
Translated or dubbed to Arabic.
Barun's new quitting news is driving me crazy !
 there cant be any khushi and asr without sanaya
and barun !!
Omg don't you know how much I love this serial
 I've watched all the episodes of IPKKND
and Participated in this forum only for Arhi
This is a beautiful coincidence in my life , because I've knew about IPKKND through YouTube and Addicted it strongly
I am writing this on behalf of the fans from the UAE ,KSA  and  all the Middle East In spite of the language barrier that existed between this show and us, we came to love this it.
They say that love has no language and it is through our love for Barun Sobti and Sanayaa
that we came to love and relate to this show
Dear our world has become a small village
Sorry if there are any mistakes in my reply.
I am not good in English

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TamannauskarmachameleonKurup

Go to top